She’s Back — Yet Another Gardevoir in Standard

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello PokeBeach readers! Isaiah here, and I am happy to be bringing you all another article!
Recently, the final Regional Championship of the Silver Tempest format occurred in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I did not do as well as I’d hoped, finishing in the Top 256 with Lugia VSTAR, but I am now at 280 of the 350 Championship Points needed to be invited to the World Championship, so the event wasn’t a complete loss.
In almost anti-climactic fashion, with all eyes on Lugia VSTAR to close out the format with one last Regional Championship win, it was ultimately Hisuian Goodra VSTAR with the Comfey-focused Lost Zone engine that came out...

Continue reading...

Man I couldnt agree more on the mirage stepper t2 - I find myself doing it more often than not! But also sometimes you prize a kirlia or the stepper or draw a kirlia, so I enjoy vip pass allowing me to set up a bunch of extra ralts p often with mew.

It's really unfortunate that the inclusion of champions festival makes it basically unplayable for tcg live players.

Reactions: PMJ
It's really unfortunate that the inclusion of champions festival makes it basically unplayable for tcg live players.
Yeah, I agree that it is super unfortunate that Festival isn't more accessible on Live. If you are looking for an alternative, playing Temple of Sinnoh is your best bet. The card is by no means "bad," it's just a little bit worse than Festival in my opinion.

Back