• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Shedinja Lock (with Shuppet tech)

Totally 93

Team Mightyena.
2x Shuppet PL ---- (fade out)
2x Shedinja SV ---- (for the poke-body)
2x Nincada PL ---- (for Shedinja)
1x Ampharos PL ---- (for lost world deck's)
1x Mareep HGSS ---- (for Ampharos)
2x Unown Q MD ---- (for free retreat Shedinja)
3x Uxie LA ---- (for the poke-power)
1x Azelf LA ---- (for the poke-power)
4x Spiritomb AC ---- (for trainer lock)
1x Happiny PL ---- (to set a dialga LV.X as a active pokemon)
1x Rapidash AC ---- (for the poke-body)
1x Ponyta AC ---- (for Rapidash)
1x Crobat G PL ---- (for the poke-power)
~22 Pokemon~

4x Pokemon collector
4x Pont
2x Bebe's search
1x Seeker
1x Flower shop lady
3x pokemon communication
3x Rare Candy
4x Expert belt
2x Warp point
1x Luxury ball
4x Plus power
3x poke turn
~32 Trainers and supporter's~

6x {P} Energy
~6 Ennergy's~

Strategy:
attack with Shuppet's Vade out atatck and set somting active that locks

RE: Ninja master. (Shuppet Shedinja.)

Why are you running Vileplume in a deck that's filled with Trainers? Vileplume locks your Trainers as well. I'd drop it for four PlusPower and another Poke Turn.

ummm lock lost world? not really. with ampharos in this? what power do you plan on shutting down? fainting spell won't work if you use fade out anyway.

Honestly Take out the ampharos line for plus powers.

RE: Shedinja Lock (with Shuppet tech) please help with my deck

I would drop 2 shuppets in facor of a 1-1 blaziken FB X line. your main threat is Dialga G, so you need something to KO it and add in some fire energy

maybe swap 1 or 2 plus powers for a buck's training. maybe just one since it burns your supporter for the turn. I would drop a pokedex or 2 for a miasma valley. unless they're running psychic or leaf, then they get an auto 2 damage counters on it, making Ampharos more effective. kind of like a Crobat G drop, but automatic. maybe add a paragraph about how it works together and what your goal is.

Back