• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Sheimi's Garden 3.0: Want Eelektrik stuff. Have Celebi Prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sheimi's Garden 2.0: (H) Rare Candy, Mew Prime (W) Gengar SF/Prime, Jumpluff HGSS, Good Shtuff

Apotic: I apologize, my mouse scrolled right over your post. =( I traded the Mew Prime, but I could do Shiny Groudon for your 2 Spiritomb AR? LMK or Counter. =)

Kwik: Do you have any more Expert Belt? I'd rather get Non-holo, that way the value of it doesn't go up $2+...

RCA: Don't see much, throw an offer?

Tech: PMed

Spardan: I need the 4 Bench Shield. Care to offer? I'd think that an Uxie would be worth them...

RE: Sheimi's Garden 2.0: (H) Rare Candy, Mew Prime (W) Gengar SF/Prime, Jumpluff HGSS, Good Shtuff

So what would the deal be with a nonholo belt?

Well, do you have multiple NH Belts? I need 2 more Belts... Unless you see something I could throw in so that you could add in both belts? Let me know. =)

I only have one NH belt for trade. Would you do:
My
Expert Belt
Seeker x2
Rescue Energy

Your
ERL Bottom
SF Magnezone (Electric)?
If not CML for something to add.

CML for Shiny Groudon? I have a HGSS Jumpluff RH and normal hoppip and skiploom, and a gengar (SF) is coming in the mail for me too.

Sorry i traded my smeargles at league this past weekend.:( However could you do 3x HP candies and 1-2x UL candies for my 1x lost world, 2x rescue NRG, and 1x seeker? lmk or counter.

Here's an offer:
My:
2x Spiritomb

Your:
1x Shiny Groudon

Let me know? Please CML for anything else you might want. I noticed that you mentioned you want Expert Belt and Bench Shield.
Because I have both of those if you need them. I'm also a little interested in your Uxie LA, a few Rare Candy UL, and one Dialga G. (is it league promo?) Let me know if we can work something out, thanks.:)

I was on Family Vacation for the past week, I will reply to everyone ASAP. But I must say that a lot of this stuff I have gotten by other trades, sorry. ^^;

Front page updated!

Hey, I'm interested in trading away my bulk and I see some cards of yours I may be interested in. Do you have any of these too?

Magnezone Prime
Rayquaza Deoxys Legend Piece
Victory Medal 2011 (Typhlosion)
Ability Emboar
Cleffa HGSS12 Promo
Machamp Prime
Gengar Prime
Mew Prime
FA Zekrom
FA Reshiram
Pachirisu CoL
Shaymin UL
RH Pokemon Collector

Magnezone Prime - No
Rayquaza Deoxys Legend Piece - Both pieces though they're my siblings so I will need to confirm they will trade
Victory Medal 2011 (Typhlosion) - Not for trade
Ability Emboar - No
Cleffa HGSS12 Promo - No
Machamp Prime - No
Gengar Prime - No
Mew Prime - No
FA Zekrom - No
FA Reshiram - My brother has it, just say amount you're thinking
Pachirisu CoL - I can check, though I don't think so
Shaymin UL - I will check tomorrow tomorrow when I can
RH Pokemon Collector - Don't think so

Well that was a disappointing post. xD Yeah, I traded away a LOT when I started running out of money for playing. Let me know if you're still interested. xP

Edit: Found a Shaymin UL RH

RE: Sheimi's Garden 2.0: (W) Bulk (H) Some good stuff inc. Shaymin UL RH, Cleffa HGSS RH, Smeargle COL RH and Holo

Bumpo, updated with some new cards.

RE: Sheimi's Garden 2.0: (W) Bulk (H) Some good stuff inc. Shaymin UL RH, Cleffa HGSS RH, Smeargle COL RH and Holo

Hi,

I am interested in the donphan prime and yanmega prime, and I have 300 bulk common/uncommon cards to trade.

I also have a lot of other cards that are now in high demand, such as cleffa and ability emboar, so just feel free to ask if you are interested.

LMK if we can work something out.
Thanks

Alright, LMK if your siblings will trade away the RDL. I could give you 2700 C/UC for the full RDL, Donphan Prime, Yanmega Prime, Shaymin UL RH, and both Cleffas (RH and non). If you decide to trade away the victory medal, I could give you 400 c/uc for it.

How many would you give without the RDL? They don't want to get rid of it. XD

For the Donphan, Yanmega, Shaymin, and 2 Cleffas I guess 1200. The problem is that the box I have now can fit up to 2700 and I want to maximize that amount since the shipping price is $11 whether I have 1200 or 2700 in there.

Looking at my binder now, I could always use more of these cards, so LMK if you have any:

Pokemon Collector
Rare Candy
Emerald Fire + Lightning energies
RH Judges
RH Sage's Training
Flower Shop Lady
RH Magnemite Tr
RH Magneton Tr
RH Dual Ball
RH Junipers
Fisherman

Pokemon Collector - I think I have 1
Rare Candy - 4 HP
Flower Shop Lady - 6
Fisherman - 2 (1 RH)

I'm quite sure I have that one Pokemon Collector. Just let me know your offer. =)

BUMP!

Updated with a ton of wants!

RE: Sheimi's Garden 2.0: (W) ReshiBoar stuff (H) Not much. =/

CML for vileplume UD. Thanks

RE: Sheimi's Garden 2.0: (W) ReshiBoar stuff (H) Not much. =/

How about this,

My:
Abiliboar RH

For your:
Ability Gothitelle

LMK is it's good.

Status