• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Shiftry Lock 2.0 (Battle Roads, Masters)

Card Slinger J

Aspiring Trainer
Credit goes to SeaLegend for inspiring the build of this deck:

Pokemon (25)

3-2-3 Shiftry RR
2-2-2 Vileplume (HS Undaunted)
4 Spiritomb AR
2-1 Blaziken FB Lv. X
2 Uxie LA
1 Unown Q
1 Azelf LA

Trainers/Supporters (16)

3 Pokemon Collector
3 Bebe's Search
3 Professor Oak's New Theory
3 Interviewer's Questions
2 Rare Candy
2 Palmer's Contribution

Stadiums (3)

3 Broken Time-Space

Energies (16)

10 Dark
3 Rainbow Energy
3 Double Colorless Energy

Deck Total: 60

Shiftry is my main attacker utilizing it's amazing second attack Seal Off to shutdown my Opponent's Active Pokemon from using any Poke-Powers or Poke-Bodies while Unlucky Wind helps shutdown Super Scoop Up or any other flip effects my Opponent is using.

With Vileplume and Spiritomb locking my Opponent's Trainers, I can utilize Luring Flame with Blaziken FB to snag out a Pokemon with Poke-Powers or Poke-Bodies from my Opponent's bench, switch Blaziken FB out to bring Shiftry to my Active slot and use Seal Off granted it has a Dark and a Double Colorless attached to it.

Unown Q is supposed to help give Blaziken FB free retreat so I can keep comboing out as long as I can. Again any advice, suggestions, comments are greatly appreciated.

-3 Interviewer's Questions
-3 Basic Dark Energy
-1 Palmers

+1 Bebe's Search
+1 Collector
+1 PONT
+1 DCE
+1 Nuzleaf
+1 BTS
+1 Rainbow Energies

You would rather want a MAXED out consistency, Pokemon Interviewer is an easy fail card, which have VERY good odds of not getting what you wanted.
2 Palmers is overkill, therefore one is enough, in many cases.
And lastly, 10 Darkness Energies is pretty much overkill, 6 is enough IMO.

Have fun.

You NEED copycat in there to confuse your opponent with conform...judge also works :D

try copy cat if you're going to use shifry's attacks and don't use 10 darks use 4 special and maby 4 normal darks from my exspiriense it only needs 10 energy

Pokemon (22)

4-2-4 Shiftry RR

I would kill the Plume Line. You said you wanted to shut down flip trainers, but with Plume, youy alerady did that. If you want to keep Plume in, I'd suggest adding some copycat and/or judge, so you could take advantage of both shiftry and vileplume.

4 Spiritomb AR
2-1 Blaziken FB Lv.X

I'm guessing Dialga counter, right?

2-1 Uxie Lv.X

A draw engine is necessary.

1 Unown Q
1 Azelf LA

Trainers/Supporters (16)

3 Pokemon Collector
3 Bebe's Search
3 Copycat

In this deck it's better because it gives you your confusion automatically.
3 Judge

Same reason
4 Rare Candy

Stadiums (4)

4 Broken Time-Space

Energies (16)

6 Dark
4 Sp. Dark
3 Rainbow Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy
1 Psycic

You definitely want to make room for 4 Copycat and 4 Judge, the most important part of the Shiftry lock is that they're not attacking. I would take out a 4 dark, the 3 Interviewer's, and a Palmer's for 4 of each.

Back