DPPt/HGSS Shiny Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXShayminXxX

Shaymin Hunter
This is my trading agency now with some shiny pokes!

SHINY:

Raichu-Bred by me
Milotic-
Cresselia-

Will try to get more shinies!

Legends:

Arceus Pokemon Movie 09
Arceus Toys R Us
Mewtwo
Deoxys
Groudon
Rayquaza
Mew

And just ask for regular ones!~

^I 2nd that.
I'd like to trade you a Shokotan's Pichu (PCP-Japanese) for the Shiny Milotic.

Okay

Shiny Raichu- Lvl 26
Shiny Milotic-Lvl 100
Shiny Cresselia-Lvl 100

Will want other shinies or events pokemons..

Sorry light already have one... Have any shinies or other events?

Try to list some of the specefic pokemon that you want. I am interested in your TRU Arceus, CMT for it.

Great, PM me when you feel like trading. My friend code and name can be found in my signature. I'll also need yours if we're going to trade.

Took me 24 hours to read that exciting list!~ =P Anyways how for ho oh? that the most desired.... If dont want then the rapidash..

XxXShayminXxX said:
Took me 24 hours to read that exciting list!~ =P Anyways how for ho oh? that the most desired.... If don't want then the rapidash..
You do know that the Ho-Oh's hacked....unless you want me to "try" to get it from Colossuem 1 (which will take a very long time).
As for Rapidash...do you want the EV'd one (which is the one that I use which is also in my sig) or the Wild/Trained one?

Yay just chained a shiny bidoof!~ XD

Anyways Mew

Lvl 62
Nature Lonely

HP: 204

Attack-154
Defense-123
Sp.Attack-135
Sp.Defense-142
Speed-136
Synchronize

Passes status condition to the foe..

Shay, you might have to wait for the shiny ralts, since it's being cloned at the moment. Once I get it, and I get some rest, I'll trade with you.

You posted on my trade thread, saying "shiny raichu for your shiny ralts" or something along those lines? You still want it, or did you change your mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back