BW/BW2 Shiny Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina Annouced

King Arceus said:
I haven't had the time to get it yet.

You've only got until Sunday to get it. Shiny Palkia begins Monday. This goes for anyone else who hasn't gottten Shiny Dialga yet.

Each one is available for 3 weeks (21 days), from a Monday to a Sunday, iirc. Palkia starts on the 9th, yes.

Pretty sure Gen 4 is NEVER going to get a remake. Stop hoping for it people. Why do you even want it? Just play the originals if you want to replay it so badly... <_<

From the way the azn guy talked in the interview, it more or less alluded to not remaking the "newer" gen games, like 4th gen.

On-topic: I'm headin to the mall/gamestop today. Hopefully they have the event at that location. If not, somebody gonna get a hurt real bad... :p

I'm so glad that I got 2 Dialga. The first time I went was to pay off KH1.5 so I got it on my White but I forgot my White 2. So then I went back to pre-order X and luckily I found my White 2 in the car. :D

Did we ever figure out why this is going on? Like with the 3 Legendary Beasts with the movie, Keldeo with the movie, other event Pokémon for movies and T.V. Shows and what not. Maybe I'm just missing out on other random Pokémon. Also, why this and not Genesect or Mewtwo aren't these movies coming in like a month or so?

Anyways, does anyone want one? If so, PM me we'll see what we can do. (I don't think that I have Keldeo)

Just got me and my little bro 2 each today after school so awesome! Better hurry though it ends like monday or sunday....

Yey, I got a Shiny Dialga! Which I think is the best of the trio, the single worst/ugliest/worst-designed Legendary duo/trio of any Generation... :p

But completionism, bragging rights, Poke Bank Dust-gatherer, possible in-game event in X/Y.. So don't really have a choice.

I pre-ordered my copy of Pokemon Y. It's done. No going back and picking X. The die has been cast.. Come what may. <_<

It is in Norwegian GameStops as well. Shiny Dialga is going to be downloadable until the 12th. cx

September is usually the month we get new English movie info, so we should hear something in the next week or so.

I went to GameStop at 7am this morning, and I connected to Mystery Gift and it was still saying "A Shiny Dialga For You!"

Teeboy23 said:
I went to GameStop at 7am this morning, and I connected to Mystery Gift and it was still saying "A Shiny Dialga For You!"

Happen to me too but with palkia. I guess the gamestop has all three and they mess up the order...

Meowstic said:
Happen to me too but with palkia. I guess the gamestop has all three and they mess up the order...

*facepalm*

Again, it's because the dates are different in the U.S. and in Europe. At this point, both regions are on Palkia.

You can ask at your local Game Stop if they will let you have the poster after the event is over.

I asked at mine and was able to save this from the inevitable fate of the Dumpster:
21j9b1v.jpg

ChicaSkas said:
You can ask at your local Game Stop if they will let you have the poster after the event is over.

I asked at mine and was able to save this from the inevitable fate of the Dumpster:
21j9b1v.jpg

Why would you want that poster?

Back