Pokemon Shiny pokemon that look worse than their original color

I think it'd be easier for me to make a list of shinies that look better than the originals, since 90% of the time, shiny coloration is just obnoxious.

I like Scizor >: It turns into my fav color which doesn't even look wrong since it has an artificial look anyway.

Weaviles is exotic too. I prefer that to some of the same old "a bit darker/lighter" or "it went from blue to purple..."

Dragonite is weird however.
Oh and Crobats pink doesn't go well with the extremely dark green on its winds, at all.

Can't think of much atm.

Except for Noctowl (I got used to it because of the anime) and the awesome colors of a shiny Metagross, I think all Pokémon look better in their original colors. It's still fun to have shiny Pokémon, though, since they are rare!

I can't stand the entire Shiny Eelektross line. I mean, look at them!

Spr_5b_602_s.png

Spr_5b_603_s.png

Spr_5b_604_s.png

Ugh.

From the top of my head... Shiny Dragonite is really bad... And like other have said, I also think most shinies look worse than their original coloration, hence why I don't care about them... IMO, the only cool ones are those that change to black, gold or grey/silver like Charizard or Rayquaza (for Black), Arcanine (for gold) and Metagross (for grey/silver)...

Umbreon: King of The Shiny Forms

For real doe he is like the best shiny in the history of shinys.

OMFG Blue Miltank is totally amazing... HOW CAN YOU HATE THAT!

I really really really really hate Arceus. You can't be a Pokemon God, and be made of Gold, sorry buddy just doesn't work out well.

MrGatr said:
OMFG Blue Miltank is totally amazing... HOW CAN YOU HATE THAT!

I really really really really hate Arceus. You can't be a Pokemon God, and be made of Gold, sorry buddy just doesn't work out well.

That's a horrible explanation of why shiny Arceus looks bad :p

I do have to agree though, the gold looks horrible, the God of Pokemon wrapped in gold...? It's just so expected. They had so much potential to make it look better.

Garchomp - it looks cool but seriously? Shiny Garchomp doesn't even look shiny, it had potential to have a cooler color scheme.

Seriously whoever comes up with the shiny colors that don't match needs to get slapped than fired.

GoobieDoob said:
Here's just a few that I honestly can't stand:

517.gif
563.gif
646-black.gif
456.gif
457.gif
488.gif
493.gif
279.gif
284.gif
308.gif
314.gif
318.gif
325.gif
330.gif
336.gif
361.gif
154.gif
168.gif
169.gif
182.gif
196.gif
207.gif
219.gif
241.gif
006.gif
012f.gif
034.gif
031.gif
068.gif
091.gif
097f.gif
103.gif
113.gif

I disagree with cloyster, cresselia, flygon, miltank, cofagrigas, charizard, ariados, and meganium.

Ohman177 said:
I disagree with cloyster, cresselia, flygon, miltank, cofagrigas, charizard, ariados, and meganium.

They're just my opinion. By the way, the reason I don't like shiny Miltank is because of the chartreuse around its neck and ears. If it were a darker blue, this thing would look boss.

EDIT: Also notice that half of the Pokémon I posted are green.
'Notha EDIT: And yes, I like green. It just doesn't go with sky blue, yellow, chartreuse, etc.

Shiny Garchomp, and shiny Pikachu. They barely differentiate from their normal form whatsoever.
Edit: Shiny Arceus looks REALLY lame as well. Not only because its colors are horrible, but also because back in elementary school all the kids my age were using action replay to get shiny Arceus. It got old really soon.

GoobieDoob said:
They're just my opinion. By the way, the reason I don't like shiny Miltank is because of the chartreuse around its neck and ears.
Chartreuse is between green and yellow. I don't know where on Miltank you're seeing that.

Cinesra said:
GoobieDoob said:
They're just my opinion. By the way, the reason I don't like shiny Miltank is because of the chartreuse around its neck and ears.
Chartreuse is between green and yellow. I don't know where on Miltank you're seeing that.

Hmm. I am a derp. I just looked up chartreuse. You are correct. I guess this is what I was thinking. Chartreuse = maroon. I used to think of it as a darker maroon :p!

Back