Shiny Tera Charizard ex, Gardevoir ex, and Palafin Illustration Rares from “Shiny Treasure ex!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new Illustration Rare of Palafin and new Special Illustration Rares of Gardevoir ex and Charizard ex have been revealed from Shiny Treasure ex! The set releases in Japan on December 1st.
This means the set will also feature shiny Special Illustration Rares — with new alternate artwork!

card-339-143x200.png

card-348-143x200.png

card-349-143x200.png

We previously saw shiny Illustration Rares of Mimikyu and Pawmi...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I held this opinion when the Charizard got leaked a couple weeks ago, but now that it's been officially revealed, let me reconfirm this: AKIRA EGAWA makes that stupid Tera hat look damn good on Charizard!

Also, can we give a hand to Kuroimori here? I think this might be one of, if not their first card ever for the TCG, and good news for them is that the Gardevoir they drew is both stunning and poised to be one of the big chases of the set! Welcome aboard, looking forward to more from them!

Wow, they actually made Palafin look cool! Normally not a fan of this Pokémon, but the posing and lighting looks extremely good. Making it reminiscent of Batman was a good decision.

Gardevoir and Charizard are also amazing, arguably even the best secret art they have, which is saying something. Shame they'll probably be super expensive, what with the size of this set, and the lack of booster boxes.

Wow, they actually made Palafin look cool! Normally not a fan of this Pokémon, but the posing and lighting looks extremely good. Making it reminiscent of Batman was a good decision.

Gardevoir and Charizard are also amazing, arguably even the best secret art they have, which is saying something. Shame they'll probably be super expensive, what with the size of this set, and the lack of booster boxes.
There is a Charizard, rest will be worthless. Also the product range is so big, boxes are not necessary but will probably pop up at a later point like with CZ.

There is a Charizard, rest will be worthless. Also the product range is so big, boxes are not necessary but will probably pop up at a later point like with CZ.

I am sincerely hoping this will be the case. Mew ex, Gardevoir ex and Palafin are the special illustration rares/illustration rares I really want from this set.

The Gardevoir ex is nice and all, but have you seen the wooper in the corner? There is a wooper in a different card. Wooper is my beautiful baby. I love wooper.

I wouldn't count out some of the other cards just yet. Gardevoir ex is still a juggernaut in the metagame right now, and Mew ex still has some great tech potential as more cards with great attacks get released ;)

I wouldn't count out some of the other cards just yet. Gardevoir ex is still a juggernaut in the metagame right now, and Mew ex still has some great tech potential as more cards with great attacks get released ;)
Still neither the Mew nor the Guardevoir illustrations are crazy expensive - around 20€

Back