Collecting Shiny Xerneas EX?

TheDeathCURED

Aspiring Trainer
I just recently opened a Legendary Dreams CP5 Booster Box for my birthday. During opening the booster box, the classic pink color of a fairy-type came. It was soon followed by no other than the Shiny Xerneas EX. This card was opened in a Japanese box, just for your information. The serial number is 038/036. I tried finding this card on pokémon TCG websites, but there was no dice. If anyone can identify this card, please! Tell me at once. P.S. I am no savvy photographer. Mail me some good lights if you want to complain!
Photo on 9-25-16 at 2.13 PM.jpg

Moved to the Collector's Showcase as it's a more appropriate forum for the question.

In terms of an answer, Shiny Yveltal-EX (037/036) and Shiny Xerneas-EX (038/036) are secret cards in the CP5 Mythical/Legendary Dream Holo Collection. They're secret cards, and rather rare, so it's a very nice pull, congrats. :D

Ive seen this card before. If you watch unlisted leaf, he opened one of those boxes and was hoping to get one. He said they are worth upwards of 600$ but that was when the set was NEW. I have opened one if these boxes but no luck:(

I just recently opened a Legendary Dreams CP5 Booster Box for my birthday. During opening the booster box, the classic pink color of a fairy-type came. It was soon followed by no other than the Shiny Xerneas EX. This card was opened in a Japanese box, just for your information. The serial number is 038/036. I tried finding this card on pokémon TCG websites, but there was no dice. If anyone can identify this card, please! Tell me at once. P.S. I am no savvy photographer. Mail me some good lights if you want to complain!
View attachment 11881

There are two Ultra Rares in that set. 037 is Yveltal EX.

They are worth around $100 each. They seem very hard to pull.

The card has been pretty stable in price since it came out.

Back