Shockingly, Jasmine’s Gaze Not the Most Valuable Cards from “Supercharged Breaker!”

the fact that Pikachu is "only" $150 shows how destructive hypebeast behaviour is to the hobby when it ramps up

i hope Durant is cheap in English too i want a bunch of them

It has to be said to OP at PokeBeach, the actual name of the Japanese set is "Super Electric Breaker" 😅
There is no official translation. It can be translated either way.
@Water Pokémon Master

I also wonder why Clemont’s Quick Thinking is in 10th place with a value of $8 when the Magneton mentioned below is worth $9. Why is Magneton not in 10th place in the ranking?
Good question. I excluded it because traditionally these lists are for the highest rarities only. IRs are much easier to pull and simply never make it to the top. The prices also fluctuated enough that usually Magneton is below Clemont's price.

I wouldn't say that so soon... we don't know what the next High Class set is gonna do XDXD
I still despise the word waifu in the context of this game. But it is usually only used by the people I find to be unpleasant to begin with anyways.

This has been the first set since paradox rift where I have actively wanted almost every SIR, they all look so good!

There is no official translation. It can be translated either way.

Good question. I excluded it because traditionally these lists are for the highest rarities only. IRs are much easier to pull and simply never make it to the top. The prices also fluctuated enough that usually Magneton is below Clemont's price.
I know it's not exactly the same case, but bulbasaur and squirtle from stellar crown are IR cards and they are quite expensive.

thank you very much for your answer, greetings from Poland

Back