BW/BW2 Shooter's purpose?

i read somewhere (idk where) that that person thinks it might me a thing for the (possibly a) safari zone. Like make the health go down and have a better chance of capturing it. look here. i did not make it.
battle-screen.png

that could be the wild, nonsafari.

shooter is prolly a special game mode like the N64 game pokemon snap (which was super amazing)... ya im totally serious... :p

dwarfstar123 said:
i read somewhere (idk where) that that person thinks it might me a thing for the (possibly a) safari zone. Like make the health go down and have a better chance of capturing it. look here. i did not make it.
battle-screen.png

DIS^^
If not, then the games are getting rated M, cause it would be cool to kill magikarps with a shotgun. ^^

Ok so this is my thought...

Since we see this "shooter" thing on a battle against another player, and you can't use objects in those kinds of battles, it might actually take pics/record video of your battle. Another player or the Battle Frontier. When you're in the game you just get the normal "BAG" tag.

Thoughts?

EDIT OK I just realized someone else posted the same thing lol

Anyway, I agree with this statement :D

omzebra said:
Isnt this game supposed to have a DSi exclusive feature? maybe this is what shooter is used for. If so, what about the bag? i.e pokeballs, status raisers, potions etc. ?

Yeah, I read it in a post on Pokebeach. So, yeah I thinks it is for DSi purposes. So for the non- DSi users :(.

dwarfstar123 said:
battle-screen.png

True, Bag is proabaly for Battles and such sort, but maby Shottor is a option, used for only special battles only. Proably Battle Frontier and the Safari Zone.

I agree with the idea of the camera. They did say that the DSi would have additional aspects, yet no substantial game changing ones. Being able to take pictures of battles and posting them online would be interesting, but why do such a thing? Point system perhaps? Maybe allowing you to download a wireless event pokemon earlier if you gather enough points? Nah I doubt it.

King Kingdra said:
Instead of catching pokemon now, you shoot them with a PokeGun©

20 points if you shoot them in the leg.
30 points if you shoot them in the chest.
40 points if you shoot them in the crotch.
50 points if you shoot them in the head.

You can spend your ShooterPointz© at the PokeDermist which is a new store where you can buy stuffed pokemon and put them in your PokeHouz©

You're evil. That's just mean.

I think acamera would be cool, and encourage kids to buy DSi's. I'm not really interested about this though, so I'll just wait and see.

*sigh*
You all realize that the shot with the Shooter option is currently connected to Wireless, unlike when you see the shot where it says "Bag."

It's something to do with battling online, since you can't use items anyways.

Yeah, if the shooter was a dsi exclusive or something, it would make sense because the code on the box art starts with ctr not ntr

ctr - code for dsi
ntr - code for ds

I think Shooter takes like pictures from the battle your probably in. Anyways we're going to find out the "real" purpose of Shooter near the release of the game.

StellaTheSneasel said:
OR maybe there's a camera guy who needs you to take photos of certain Pokemon for points. That's just speculation, and probably not happening.
This would be cool.
Or maybe if you are exhausted you can have a refreshment. ;)

Why would they make it DSi exclusive?
What about us original DS or DS lite players?
I'm sure Game Freak wouldn't add a feature into a game that only appeals to people with specific systems. >.>

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Why would they make it DSi exclusive?
What about us original DS or DS lite players?
I'm sure Game Freak wouldn't add a feature into a game that only appeals to people with specific systems. >.>

Well the DSi was said to have some differences in them. Not big game changing ones but differences nonetheless. If this shooter deal is indeed not game changing, I don't think it is, having it as a DSi only feature would seem plausible.

If this does occur, DS and DS lite holders should be happy. It's not like the are moving legendary pokemon over for a DSi exclusive.

Also it is all about money. Nintendo wants to sell as much of their handhelds as possible before the 3DS comes out. So by including these exclusive features, more people may be inticed to by a DSi.
Besides the DS original is a bit outdated, mine wont even recognize my Diamond version when I need to trade pokemon over sometimes. It has been around for 6 years.

hey i just watched a High quality video at Filbe.de, and the shooter had a 1 under it. Maybe it is a certain type of item u can use only for so many times.
1.png

Maybe shooter is an activated item to cause damage? That would explain why theres a number under it. maybe how many hits you have left?

Maybe it's how many bullets you have left in your gun.

dmaster out.

Back