Signs of Rampardos Lv.X?

Hm... True, True. There was a Kabu EX, yet no Oma. There also was an Armaldo without a Cradily.

Still, things seem to be keeping very... tandem, if you know what I mean.

Hmm, one could say Honchkrow is the opposite of Mismagius (Both from a Johto poke, both version exclusive, both with Dusk Stone). Where is Mismagius LVX?

Here's some advice. It's either shaymin lv.X and giratina lv.X or mismagius lv.X and
honchkrow lv.x.

Oh, I see. I was looking at the Pokémon from top to bottom and seeing them in reverse order. A Rampardos Level X would be pretty neat, but seeing that I've only ever obtained one Level X out of a booster pack ever since the D/P set came out (Empoleon, by the way), I'm really not too concerned about this. Cranidos is one of my favorite D/P Pokémon and my favorite Rock-type ever, however, so it'd make me smile to see Rampardos get the special treatment.

I know that the theme decks don't have the Lv.X in that set, but they do have a Lv.X.

I see how the DP trends looking like there will not be tandem pokemon printed (ie, Rampardos with Bastiodon).

I can see where you are going with this and I think that they will print a Rampardos LV.X sooner or later.
But as the facts are pointing will there be a Bastidon LV.X to go along with it. Or will they bring up the Mismagius LV.X to go along with the Honchkrow.
Just as an opinion, when will they Level Up the Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn starters?
Maybe either one of the regions could fit into the 3 blank spots?

-__-

Well, Machmap got Lv.X'd for this set. But I can always hope for either a Guid Boox Lv.X or perhaps next set. Oh well.

Still, the Theme Decks are keeping in trend.

There's still the whole DP-era, actually. At least 8 more sets.

Well, I think they might make one eventually. It is kind of popular...especially more than Bastiodon's.

That's the ones with Diamond & Pearl in thier actual names. There's still alot more, like shaymingiratina8717 said.

Yeah, like Groudon465 said, I'm talking about until the fifth generation starts, which won't be at least until 2010. More likely 2011 or 2012.

gallade01 said:
the xs are regigas heatran raichu dusknoir shaymin machamp

Yeah thats true its in the main page. how silly is they didnt print a giratina lvx. maybe we will see mario again!

Back