Ruling Silly question about LM Machoke

DAINAI

(The Super NOOb Trader)
i wan to ask about this card,if i use haunter's power and confuse my machoke,whenever i wan to use any machoke's attack,its power says
http://www.pokebeach.com/sets/exlegendmaker/39.jpg
.So i need flip for confuse or not to continue my attack.But i know FRLG Snorlax http://www.pokebeach.com/sets/exfrlg/015.jpg did not need any flip coin because its second attack says that(This attack can be used even if snolax is asleep).Thanx

~DAINAI

Yes, you can confuse your Machoke and have a 50/50 chance of 90 for 3. But what does Snorlax have to do with anything?

Yes, you need to flip because machoke is confused. Anyway, hunter's power is also nice to remove paralyze. Hope it helps;)

Snorlax can use that attack while it is asleep because you cannot attack while asleep. That's the good part of Snorlax otherwise it's attack wouldnt do anything.

You can still attack while confused so you must still flip for confusion to attack.

Talk about snorlax...ques here: Can i don't flip for the wake up check? If must flip, then let say there is a situation that a pokemon is asleep and he forget to flip for sleep check and the opponent has already draw a card, so does he get a flip?even it is in oppoent's turn? :rolleyes:

When you are asleep you MUST flip to wake up, it is not an option.

The 2nd question:
That's a little complicated. It really depends on how you see it. According to the rules that technically isnt allowed. Normally, it wouldnt really matter if you drew a card and then flipped. If you do draw before your flip, then you MUST flip before you do ANYTHING else (as the card you draw may affect the sleep condition). You must flip at the beginning of each turn, people dont forget a status condition since it is usually put there for a reason.

If you forget to flip, and try to flip anyway, your opponent makes the decision on letting you flip or not letting you flip (normally they dont care unless they are REALLY stubborn). However, you cannot purposely 'not flip' just to stay asleep to use Snorlax's attack. Remember you MUST flip either way, unless the opponent does not allow it.

If you get a tails flip on confusion you do 30 damage to yourself and the defending pokemon takes no damage. Machoke's power adds an extra 50 damage to the defending pokemon when it is confused, when it gets a heads flip.

Back