Silver Sea Golden Sky

CharizardEx

Aspiring Trainer
Are These Rare Cards To Find, i cannot find any packs anywhere, everyone is sold out!! Are these cards really good also?

What do you mean? Its the best Set Out for the Japanese Sets?

I went to Collecters Cache, and the shining cards are worth $149.99, no wonder why they are sold out everywhere!

Shining Raikou 039/106 $129.99
Shining Suicune 032/106 $149.99
Shining Entei 019/106 $129.99

Yeah i know there rare and you can't find them anywhere, but who would pay 149.99 for a card?

To be honest collector's cache don't always have the best prices anyway. I can get most of their stuff at much lower prices. I am not sure how different the japanese set is to UF, but you have to remember UF contains lugia ex and that is always at some ridiculous price.
I know a japanese site which has lots of stuff on it. If you are lucky these boosters might still be in stock. www.wakaba.net

But this person wanted silver sea, golden sky which is the japanese version. I checked that site link I gave and I think they only have the box in stock right now which is a pain.

K-Flygon said:
i bought one of those boosters once, but i didnt get anything good so i quit buying them

You can't just buy one pack and conclude it's not good just because you didn't get a good card out of the first pack you buy. It isn't conclusive.

Oh, and if you're talking about UF, there's alot of EX's in there that make buying them worthwhile; even if you do buy alot.

Well is that the set is going to get out of format and was realese time ago so there are finishing but you can find it jus look in more stores

Shining Latias 065/082

Hey Guys, I order A ton Of Clash Of The Blue Sky Pokemon Japanese Booster Packs, And i got 2 Shining Latias, I am Selling 1 of them, They are very hard to find, Make a offer if you are interested!

Let me know!

Back