Simple Deck (Need Ideas)

TheTempest

Aspiring Trainer
I have a younger sister and a cousin that are both 9 years old. They both want to join me in tournaments that I go to at my local game shop, but don't have standard decks. My sister is covered, I am working with her to find a good deck within her budget, but I have no idea what deck for my cousin. I am trying to find a deck with a simple strategy. Right now, I am leaning toward a Galarian Stunfisk V tank deck. Any ideas? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Both the League Battle Decks, I think, have a decently simple strategy of "hit things really hard". Even if they aren't using the trainer cards to their full potential, I don't think you can go wrong with the amount of damage they dish out. You could also get the Galarian Sirfetch'd theme deck and par down the amount of other Pokemon and energy so it's more in line with competitive decks. I believe I saw a video somewhere on how to improve it? But yeah, those two seem decent.

Thanks for the replies! I am definitely considering Mad Party and the Reshizard league battle deck. The Pikarom one is a bit too complex for my cousin, he has no familiarity with Jirachi and constantly having a pivot. He is used to just having a Pokemon up and hitting into the opponent's active until his Pokemon is KO'd, which is why I think a Green's deck or a tank deck would be great.

Back