Sleeves, Card Protectors

Ice Pokemon Master

The Amazing Race/Heroes>You
How do you protect your cards, using a transparent, clear sleeve or a better sleeve with background? (well it costs some money) I use white sleeves, what do you use?

The new rules stated that sleeves with background are not allowed in tournament, unless sleeves which recognized by POP. Transparent sleeves are not allowed if your deck consists of Japanese card(s) since their backgrounds are not the same. So, it is better to just colored sleeves without background.

In Toury's: Red or Yellow Transparant Sleeves. I use for my Decks: Red, Yellow, Rayquaza Sleeves from 2005 (i think) and those new RK9 Sleeves (be happy Arcy! =P). For Protecting my cvards in Binders. Either nothing, those Invisible Sleeves that you can by 100 for €2.00. And for my Nidoqueen d, a Green, Black, RK9 and another sleeve.

I use the ones with Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno, and I have a matching deck tin to go with them :D

Charizard said:
The new rules stated that sleeves with background are not allowed in tournament, unless sleeves which recognized by POP. Transparent sleeves are not allowed if your deck consists of Japanese card(s) since their backgrounds are not the same. So, it is better to just colored sleeves without background.

I agree with Charizard because I use Blue, White & Gold colored sleeves without background... :D

I use clear, Ultra-Pro sleeves. They last for ages, and you can get 60 sleeves and a deck box for a mere £1 (roughly $2). Great value for money.

BobChao said:
I use the ones with Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno, and I have a matching deck tin to go with them :D

Do the sleves can be used on a tournament .
i have ones with Rayquaza Minun and Plusle .
i ant use it on tournaments .they said that are no legal because can be marked .that why i use black ones.

Yep, I had the Rayquaza/Plusle/Minun ones as well, and I was not able to use them. One of my other teammates had decorated sleeves as well that he used last year, but they wouldn't allow them this year. I had to purchase new, blank-backed sleeves.

I use blank-backed sleeves as well. They're purple ^_^

I bought like four packs of them, enough to sleeve three decks. It makes for quick and easy card swapping if I need to borrow one or six cards for a deck.

purple sleeves <3 ^_^

Alchemist_Almighty said:
Yep, I had the Rayquaza/Plusle/Minun ones as well, and I was not able to use them.  One of my other teammates had decorated sleeves as well that he used last year, but they wouldn't allow them this year.  I had to purchase new, blank-backed sleeves.

Thank you very much for the information.

Whicker said:
If it is made by Dragon Shield, then I'll use it. That's ALL you ever need.
I <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Dragon Shield, too.

BUT I got amazing Pokemon sponsored sleeves that have Arcanine on 'em, soooooooo...

Arcanine out.

I use the clear ultra pro's, one pack of 90(the other 30 go towards cards u arent sure about putting in ur deck that are holo), that sets me about 3 bucks.

I use some cheap solid green sleves when I play at the big tournaments, but I use the Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres sleves on decks outside of tournaments. Something that bugs me is that they sell the "good" quality ones in packs of 50, so I don't buy those ones, propoganda!!!! lol

i used blue shiny ones but was told that there were illegal because they could reflect the images of cards itd be pretty obvious if someone were to do this but yeah i just agreed and got some orange sleeves instead of the blue ones i also have purple blue red those zapdos ones and clear ones

Back