• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Slowbro's trading thread! H: Bulk, Ultra Rares W: Tropical Beach, Plasma Freeze

RE: Pokemonjoe's trading thread! H: Bulk, Ultra Rares W: Tropical Beach, Plasma Freeze

Please CML for Landorus EX and Raichu Prime

RE: Pokemonjoe's trading thread! H: Bulk, Ultra Rares W: Tropical Beach, Plasma Freeze

Machamp the Champion said:
Hey, Slowbro! I'm interested in your Raikou & Suicune Legend Bottom, Groudon & Kyogre Legend Bottom, Celebi EX FA and Mewtwo EX FA. Can you check my list for them? Thanks!
I mainly saw Superior Energy Retreival, Plasma Energy, and kind of Magnezone PLS. Do you have any unlisted cards?

Interested in RH catcher and any eelektross or cahnadelure cards you may have. I can downgrade your catcher if interested. cml?

Miasma22 said:
Please CML for Landorus EX and Raichu Prime
I like Absol and Metagross (both from PLF).

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Interested in RH catcher and any eelektross or cahnadelure cards you may have. I can downgrade your catcher if interested. cml?
I could do my RH Catcher for your regular Catcher and 4x Float Stone.

Okay, there are major price differences there, haha. Is that all you're interested in?

well that's extremely odd. I was looking through my binder and can't find them anywhere. Could I interest you in some holo energy

P!P:
BW Metal
Bw fighting
Bw fire
Hgss double colorless
6x BW Water

Other:
Lightning not sue what set can get pics
Ex emerald water

Slowbro said:
Hey, Slowbro! I'm interested in your Raikou & Suicune Legend Bottom, Groudon & Kyogre Legend Bottom, Celebi EX FA and Mewtwo EX FA. Can you check my list for them? Thanks!
I mainly saw Superior Energy Retreival, Plasma Energy, and kind of Magnezone PLS. Do you have any unlisted cards?

Uh, not much. Pretty much just decked cards. Most of this stuff is for my collection, so I doubt I'd trade those for this stuff. If there's any specific you can think of, I might be willing to trade it.

how many max potions do you have? how much bulk is needed to get them?
i have player reward energies if needed

Miasma22 said:
Okay, there are major price differences there, haha. Is that all you're interested in?
I could do those two for just the Raichu.

LeonTheGreat said:
how many max potions do you have? how much bulk is needed to get them?
i have player reward energies if needed
Sorry, I have bulk, not looking for it.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
well that's extremely odd. I was looking through my binder and can't find them anywhere. Could I interest you in some holo energy

P!P:
BW Metal
Bw fighting
Bw fire
Hgss double colorless
6x BW Water

Other:
Lightning not sue what set can get pics
Ex emerald water
Not really looking for holo energy ATM, sorry.

Slowbro said:

Uh, not much. Pretty much just decked cards. Most of this stuff is for my collection, so I doubt I'd trade those for this stuff. If there's any specific you can think of, I might be willing to trade it.
When you say this stuff, do you mean what I'm offering or what you're offering?

Slowbro said:

Oh, sorry. I meant your stuff.

Slowbro said:

Oh, sorry. I meant your stuff.
No problem. Thanks anyways.

Can you trade to Europe?

Im interested in shinning Gyarados and pikachu

zega90 said:
Can you trade to Europe?

Im interested in shinning Gyarados and pikachu
Sorry, didn't see anything.

cml for these please

Lv. X:

Charizard G (I only want the PROMO version)

Shinies:

Ponyta
Gyarados
Pikachu bw

Emma Watson said:
cml for these please

Lv. X:

Charizard G (I only want the PROMO version)

Shinies:

Ponyta
Gyarados
Pikachu bw
Huh, I can't seem to find them anymore. Sorry about that.

Emma Watson said:
Wait, I found the Charizard. I could do my charizard lv. x promo for your Keldeo EX (regular).

I no longer have the Keldeo. Sorry man. Anything else?

Emma Watson said:
I could do it for a RH Ghetsis and an Absol. But, just so you know, the front is fine, but the back has some edgewear and a couple of black spots on it.

Slowbro said:
Emma Watson said:
I could do it for a RH Ghetsis and an Absol. But, just so you know, the front is fine, but the back has some edgewear and a couple of black spots on it.

I have the absol but no longer have ghetsis. (I should really update my list haha)

please find something to replace the ghetsis

I have a RH frozen city?

Back