Slowking, Slowpoke from Stellar Miracle!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Slowking and Slowpoke have been revealed from Stellar Miracle! Stellar Miracle releases in Japan on July 19th. We expect the cards from Stellar Miracle to become part of the international set Stellar Crown, which releases on September 13th.
Slowpoke – Psychic – HP80
Basic Pokémon
[C] Hanging Tail: Put a Pokémon from your discard pile into your hand.
[P][C] Tackle: 30 damage.
Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-30)
Retreat: 2

Slowking – Psychic – HP120
Stage 1 – Evolves from Slowpoke
[P][C] Inspirational Challenge: Discard the top card of your deck. If that card is a Pokémon without a Rule Box, choose 1 of that Pokémon’s attacks and use it as this attack.
[P][P][C] Super Psy Bolt: 120 damage.
Weakness...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Interesting and a nice and powerful Slowking. It may not be a Water type, but the powerful attacks on this Slowking has won me over.

Reminds me of one of my top favorite cards from Unified Minds - Alolan Marowak - whose first attack did this:

"Discard the top card of your opponent's deck. If the card you discarded is a Pokémon, this attack does damage equal to that Pokémon's HP to your opponent's Active Pokémon."

I'm very excited to play this Slowbro! :D So many fun things you can do with it. Especially since we have cards that help it such as Ciphermaniac and the Night Academy stadium card. It's better than Marowak was in my opinion.

A way better replacement for transformation zoroark, since it gets to use any stage pokemon's attacks. Except, zoraoark got to transform into an ex I guess. 🤩🫅

A way better replacement for transformation zoroark, since it gets to use any stage pokemon's attacks. Except, zoraoark got to transform into an ex I guess. 🤩🫅
Eh, not really, since a big appeal of Zoroark is hitting for weakness. This can only hit for Psychic weakness, which isn't that great.

Still a cool and fun card design, though.

Back