Slowking, Slowpoke from Stellar Miracle!

Eh, not really, since a big appeal of Zoroark is hitting for weakness. This can only hit for Psychic weakness, which isn't that great.

Still a cool and fun card design, though.
Weakness vs Dragapult ex? or Regidrago/ Giratina VSTAR back then? That's not the only thing zoroark is good for.

it's certainly not directly analogous to zoroark transforming, but there's still a similar sort of fun to be had. i'm sure some folks will scour the card lists for juicy and exploitable attacks beyond anti-plasma kyurem, and some cool ideas will be born of that. definitely needs another easy way to stack the deck in order to really have legs long term, though.

Can you combo this Slowking with Amazing Rare Yveltal?? Maybe in Expanded?

i'm no rulings expert, but i'm reasonably sure that you would not be able to fully resolve the effect of Kyogre's Dynamic Wave without at least one additional energy than is needed for using Inspirational Challenge attached to return to your hand.

i'm no rulings expert, but i'm reasonably sure that you would not be able to fully resolve the effect of Kyogre's Dynamic Wave without at least one additional energy than is needed for using Inspirational Challenge attached to return to your hand.
It's not a condition but an effect of the attack, I think. So should be useable?

Really interesting card. Gutsy Swing Conkeldurr and Trifrost Kyurem are the best attackers as far as I can tell, but more control-esque builds could utilize the item lock crobat or similar cards for an even crazier deck. Love this a lot

This Slowking is broken.

Pair it with Kyurem for 330 damage
Tri-Frost
トライフロスト
Discard all Energy from this Pokémon. This attack does 110 damage to 3 of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
Regidrago already is breaking the meta for that damn attack. TPC reaaaaally fugged up trying to keep lostbox out of the meta

This Slowking is broken.

Pair it with Kyurem for 330 damage
Tri-Frost
トライフロスト
Discard all Energy from this Pokémon. This attack does 110 damage to 3 of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
out of a 60 card deck u can only run 4 kyurems so u would have to discard it off the attack to use that trifrost attack in the first place sure u can use that new stadium to put a card on top but that relies on u having it in your hand first

out of a 60 card deck u can only run 4 kyurems so u would have to discard it off the attack to use that trifrost attack in the first place sure u can use that new stadium to put a card on top but that relies on u having it in your hand first
I would hesitate before putting that much in bc at that point you'd have to start out with it in the active every other game. Run two and have like 4 super rod and four ultra ball to find it

I would hesitate before putting that much in bc at that point you'd have to start out with it in the active every other game. Run two and have like 4 super rod and four ultra ball to find it
There is that new Item that grabs a mon or an energy from the discard too, should be a must in this Slowking deck.

Back