• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Sneaky Placement (Chandelure)

I kind of see where you're going with porygon-Z, but it just isn't worth it. Setting up another stage two is too much work. Dodrio is needed. Noctowl is just useless, even if porygon puts the card at the top of your deck. I kind of laughed when I saw the list because you run no junk arm and only 3 switches when you rely so heavily on them. Also, lolz to running 3 rare candy with 2 seperate stage 2's.
EDIT: Even more lolz to running 4 great ball and 4 recycle.

^Maybe before the errata, but it is light years outclassed by pokemon collector and pokemon communication. I accept the battle. Just let me set it up on playtcg and I will pm you the password.

Back