• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

SniperGonnaSnipe -Mandibuzz/Minun

dBlue

The goal is to get quick KOs with Mandibuzz and to use Zoroark for any KOs Mandibuzz can't get. I'm not afraid to run Rainbows for Jirachi and Minun because nobody is going to survive long in this deck anyway. This deck should be able to keep a prize exchange with whatever it faces, or at least be able to devolve to be even with Jirachi. I need help with consistancy and I want to make sure I can attack with whoever I need to when I need to.

Pokemon: 16
x3 Minun DEX
x3-3 Mandibuzz DEX
x2-1/1 Zoroark DEX/BW
x2 Absol Prime TR
x1 Jirachi CoL
x2 Level Ball
x4 PONT
x3 PJ
x2 N
x1 Poke' Gear 3.0
x2 Switch
x2 Darkness Claw
x3 Catcher
x1 Super Rod
x1 Energy Exchanger
x2 Darkness Patch
x4 Junk Arm
x5 Dark energy

Translations for DEX cards:
Zoroark – Darkness – HP100
Stage 1 – Evolves from Zorua

[C][C] Beatdown: Does 20 damage times the number of Darkness-type Pokemon you have in play.
[D][D] Dark Rush: Does 20 damage times the number of damage counters on this Pokemon.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 2

[C] Minus Ion: During your opponent’s next turn, any damage done by the attacks of the opponent’s Active Pokemon that was hit by this attack is reduced by 30.
[L] Elec-Shower: Does 10 damage to each of your opponent’s Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance when damaging the Bench.)

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Pokemon Tool: To use a Pokemon Tool, attach it to one of your Pokemon. Each Pokemon can only have 1 card attached, and the card remains attached.

The attacks of the Darkness-type Pokemon that this card is attached to do an additional 20 damage to any Active Pokemon.

You can use any number of Trainer cards during your turn.

Choose 1 Basic Darkness Energy card from your discard pile and attach it to one of your Benched Darkness-type Pokemon.

You can use any number of Trainer cards during your turn.

RE: SniperGonnaSnipe

This is a pretty good deck strategy. I don't exactly know what to change about it since I've never really seen this deck before but if you have room I would maybe add a terrakion counter because most of the attackers are weak to fighting?

Please add the names of the main Pokémon to the title of the deck. Thanks.

Jirachi said:
This is a pretty good deck strategy. I don't exactly know what to change about it since I've never really seen this deck before but if you have room I would maybe add a terrakion counter because most of the attackers are weak to fighting?

Mandibuzz resists fighting.

Oh I never knew that. Never mind. Hm.. Maybe a heavy attacker would be good to get KO their needed high Hp pokemon? Or another 1-1 line of zoroark?

You should be able to snipe for most of your prizes on Tynamos, Celebi, Cleffas, Tyrougues, Smeargles, ectra.
Once you take a=some with those guys, you can use 1 or 2 Zoroarks for the final prizes on who ever is active. I think another Zoroark line would be a good idea, though. What should I take out?

Maybe (MAYBE) run Groudon EX? It'll make the ZekEels matchup more favorable and you're already running Rainbow, after all...

Darkrai EX could also be an option, as could Tyranitar Prime. I like this deck, because the directions it can go are everywhere

OH, ALSO: for monochrome decks and/or Eviolite'd Pokémon,you could run a copy of Spiritomb (it puts a damage counter on all opponent's Pokémon instead of doing damage). It also adds disruption with its ability

Back