Pokemon So, ash and his education

i think every has it's own education if it's pokemon sciences or something else like there schould be schools in pokemon how would there be professors like if they aren't smart enough how can they make a trade machine then

i just mean in a smal sentence every one has it's goal and you anly need to do the things that are needed to get there

That's crazy talk, of course sending your 10 year old child out there to travel the world full of criminals and other unspeakable kinds of people. That's what I call good parenting. It'll teach em why running away from home isn't a good thing ;D

It's SOP in the Pokemon world for ten-year-olds to begin their Pokemon journey. One would assume there is traditional schooling, but some people prefer to train Pokemon.

On the other hand, with villains like Jessie and James on the loose, I'd say they and their Pokemon are relatively safe, don't you think?

I think its obvious that the whole Pokemon world revolves around Pokemon. So if you Pokemon a pokemon trainer you dont need no edumacation.

I mean really think about the other jobs you see in the show, selling tm's, potions, and Pokeballs (like you really need an 8th grade education for that).

Sweet Dawn said:
I still think in the Pokemon world they have some form of education
Pokemon Trainer School can be a source of education to children of the Pokemon world.

Even if you did go for an education and aimed for an awesome career, what possible job beats that of a Pokemon trainer? No wonder so many kids don't bother ;p

And then Farfetch'd shall take over the world.

Well, I think they're might be a form of college for people who want to be Pokemon researchers...

GraveTheUndead said:
That's crazy talk, of course sending your 10 year old child out there to travel the world full of criminals and other unspeakable kinds of people. That's what I call good parenting. It'll teach em why running away from home isn't a good thing ;D

In the Pokemon world, the only bad people are the stalkers (Team rocket), and the Bad Guys (all other teams).

Sweet Dawn said:
Well, I think they're might be a form of college for people who want to be Pokemon researchers...

Professor Elm (in his debut) mentioned having Professor Oak as his mentor while in college, so I think that there is one.

There's a reason for this...

T.V.: *pokemon theme song plays and continues to the episodes title* "ASH GOES TO SCHOOL!" *ash sits in class and learns math for the whole episode*

Exciting Isn't it!

Now here's an episode: "Team Algebra's lesson"

Prof. Jessie: It's time for our lesson kids. Open up your books to page 999,999.
Narrator: Wow, Ash is learning the pathagreom theorum. Suddenly, Ash realizes the teacher is actually Team Algebra in disguise. A heated Pokemon battle begins in the classroom.
Ash: It's time to use our math power to defeat Team Algebra, right Mathichu?
Mathichu: Mathicha!
Prof. Jessie: The hyoptenuse of the triange x 3, Seviper!
Narrator: Seviper lunges out at the chalk board and solves the problem. Ash sighs in relief.
Ash: Now Mathichu, FOIL it!
Narrator: Mathichu foils the equation and strikes it with stunning electricity. Team Algebra blasts off through the roof of the school.
Team Algebra: "Team Algebra is blasting off again..." *poink*

Still, the episode would bore many Pokemon fans unless they had a liking for the world of Mathemon. :p

In the pokemon world life is different, no ecconomy problems to real global conflict. They have advanced as apeople so far that they are able to transform living things into data. A lvl 3 pidgey will survive a massive burst of flame. Guns have no point at this point global peace is reached even meager thugs like team rocket are harmless money has little need. Ash learns from experience there are no practical uses for algebra etc. for him cause his life career starts at 10. You can not compare earth to the pokemon world. similarities on the order of ones life are few and very far between so the topic is not sensible. Delia doesn't diserve any critique.

hold on hold. Have you realised how big headed ash is and is so impatient because he wants to be a pokemon master well he would say to his mum im to good for school

Back