• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

So, I heard you lyke teh pokeman TCG! LETS TRADE! :D

+Life Shaymin said:
Oh, I completely forgot. Sorry. I have accidentally overlooked a few trades. Sorry to all of you guys.

It's cool. This isn't a business, so you aren't required to provide great service or anything. Just take and make the offers as you can. :cool:

Catbus said:
It's cool. This isn't a business, so you aren't required to provide great service or anything. Just take and make the offers as you can. :cool:

Yep. :D Right now, for the Shiny Magicarp/Gyrados I'm waiting to see who offers me the most for it/them. Those two cards mean a lot to me, so it really has to be a good offer.

+Life Shaymin said:
Yep. :D Right now, for the Shiny Magicarp/Gyrados I'm waiting to see who offers me the most for it/them. Those two cards mean a lot to me, so it really has to be a good offer.

Ahh...very wise grasshopper! :D

How about my:
Dialga G Lv X
Toxicroak G x2
SP Radar
Weavile G x2
Bebe's Research x4
Snowpoint Temple x2
Night Maintenance x2

for your shining gyarados and magikarp. There's an offer to beat.

Catbus said:
Ahh...very wise grasshopper! :D

How about my:
Dialga G Lv X
Toxicroak G x2
SP Radar
Weavile G x2
Bebe's Research x4
Snowpoint Temple x2
Night Maintenance x2

for your shining gyarados and magikarp. There's an offer to beat.

Wow. I really don't know if anyone can top that. :p

RE: So, I heard you lyke the pokeman TCG! LETS TRADE! :D

Please CML for Gardy SW.

EspeonROX said:
What would it take to get Shining Gyarados? Is that in perfect condition?

The Shining Gyrados does have a small crease near the top. Both have some scratches here and there.

Please CML for:
-Shining Magikarp
-Shining Gyarados

I have a bunch of stuff you listed, plus more. Jus' lemme know. :]

I have these:
Alakazam 4 Really Need
Alakazam 4 LV.x Really Need

and I am looking for rare candies, RH DCE's, and holo basic energies. Also please check my trade thread for any of my other wants I can also trade for unopened packs of pre release sleeves.

Soariyant said:
I have these:
Alakazam 4 Really Need
Alakazam 4 LV.x Really Need

and I am looking for rare candies, RH DCE's, and holo basic energies. Also please check my trade thread for any of my other wants I can also trade for unopened packs of pre release sleeves.

I have one holo leaf energy for what you want. I'm not sure what video games you would want.

+Life Shaymin said:
I have one holo leaf energy for what you want. I'm not sure what video games you would want.

well, im looking for NES or super NES games such as Yoshi's story (super mario world 2) or megaman X, double dragon games. I wonder what gameboy advanced games do you have? Earthworm Jim for the GBA is another high want for me.

EspeonROX said:
No thanks then.

Sorry, I completely forgot about that. Sorry! It does have a small crease near the top right. But other than that it is in great condition. Are you still interested?

my: Staraptor FB lv x
Staraptor FB x2
Your
Machamp Burgerking 1998 (only if it is the pokeball toys with the pokeball, unopened)
Shining gariodos
Gardevior SW

I have 2x Garchomp C X (1xPromo)..i mostly need trainers like poketurn, rare candy, night maintenance, pokemon collector etc.. feel free to CML

strg9 said:
my: Staraptor FB lv x
Staraptor FB x2
Your
Machamp Burgerking 1998 (only if it is the pokeball toys with the pokeball, unopened)
Shining gariodos
Gardevior SW

Darn. I only have the sealed card in its original wrapping. I don't suppose you are still willing to trade that.
Like I said about the Gyrados, there is a small crease. I don't think it is anything too serious though.
Gardevior would probably be just a throw in. It is in god awful condition.

My most wanted cards seem to be in bad condition. D:

Hi! I have
Weavile G mint
Bebe's Search X2

interested in all old school cards. Can I know which ones are NM, and which ones are holo? Thanks!

Back