So I went to the Plasma Blast prerelease...

RotomRules64

I'm actually a... MAGIC MAAAAAAAAAAN!!
Here's what happened...
I opened my first six packs, and didn't get any EXs or any ultra rares. I made my 40 card deck and started the tournament. Iwas surprised when I won all my rounds, 3-0! My deck was centered around Genosect and Masqurein. It was in moving around Silver Mirrors and Silver Bangles. After I won, I got no prize :c. The last 2 card packs had no ultra rares either. So then I bought a pack of Plasma Storm, and got a Lugia Ex. Wow. I was ale to trade it and a Mewtwo EX for Deoxys EX, which I have been looking for for a long time.
In the end, I guess I had an OK time.

Since theres no pull rate really at prerelease, it's all luck. I pulled a Virizion ex and the wierd Scoop Up Cyclone ace spec, while the people around me got nothing besides a holo or two.

Its weird, when I buy single packs I always seem to pull the card I need (Last week I pulled an Articuno EX). I'm gonna post my tournament stuff...
Round 1:
Epic battle between Solosis and Golurk. Win
1-0
Round 2: This guy had a LOT of plasmas, so I had fun toying with him with Masquerain and Silver Mirror.
Win, 2-0
Round 3: this guy knocked out Masquerain, but I got Genosect stocked on energy and 2HKoed all his Pokemon. Win.
3-0

Back