Soccer?

saetiakid

Banner/Signature Artist!
Or football depending where your from...

Hey guys are there any soccer fans here? I live in England so my leauge is the Premier Leauge and i support Liverpool. I couldnt see a soccer thread here so i thought i'd make one. Who do you support? fav player etc... I know theres a lot of Americans using this site and personally it would be interesting to see what you guys make of David Beckham.

:)

David Beckham rarely plays no offense. No reason why I should support him. But I do support Chelsea.

Mind you quite a number of members here are asian including me.

I love soccer I'm 14 and have played for 10 years. However I'm not a fan of profesional. I think that americans should also take the name football for the sport.

Soccer is the second best sport! (see avy for 1st)
I played for 11 years sence I was four, quit 2 years ago and am regreting every minite of it. I still ref soccer for all ages from 8-18. My sister played in college untill last year (UNC Charlotte) wioth a full ride. She also played on the Steel City Sparks (semi-pro) team, we dont have the WUSA anymore so this was the highest level. She says she wont play pro if she is offered but none of us beleave her.

Oh and Beckham, I liked him as a player untill all these things with how the girls go to watch him and all that crap. He gonna be the next Spear sibling if it keeps goign like this.

CHELSEA FTW!

Beckham's lame.

Arsenal FTW. I'm asian, we call it Football. And to the american's, we call yours American Football :).

Favourite Players:

1. Tomas Rosicky
2. Francesc Fabregas
3. Robin Van Persie
4. Kaka`

That's practically it. Gawd, I love football :D.

No offense, but Beckham is just plain lame-o.

He rarely plays, and when he does play, he can only do well on a Free Kick.

Ronaldinho, now he's something else. Fantastic passing, shooting, and overall just great.

But the wage of most international football players nowadays, it's crazy. 20,000 dollars a week on beckham just for free kicks? Nuts.

Spirit Of Mew said:
I love soccer I'm 14 and have played for 10 years. However I'm not a fan of profesional. I think that americans should also take the name football for the sport.

American football is football you do use your foot. Example. Cowboys down by 1 they kick a field goal they win. so don't be mean we'll call it what ever we want to call it. also theres a reason why we call it soccer look it up. and Canadians call footbal soccer to and so stop!!!!

Ya but the only time the actually use there funt is for punts. And Soccer/Football is is constantly using your foot. Really American Football barely use's the foot compared to Soccer/Football.

Soccor is my 2nd favorite sport(Basketball is my 1st). My family watches the Primera División.

América FTW!!!

Panda said:
Ya but the only time the actually use there funt is for punts. And Soccer/Football is is constantly using your foot. Really American Football barely use's the foot compared to Soccer/Football.

thats not true

they have kick offs, field goals ,ep and punts and the kicker and punter are seprate people and don't you get it even if they are not in alot they WIN GAMES and some of the most important players.

and I know that they don't use there foot as much as real foot ball but they kcik longer kicks at least you have to admit that

12345678910 said:
Panda said:

thats not true

they have kick offs, field goals ,ep and punts and the kicker and punter are seprate people and don't you get it even if they are not in alot they WIN GAMES and some of the most important players.

and I know that they don't use there foot as much as real foot ball but they kcik longer kicks at least you have to admit that

Yes but in Football/Soccer there's always passes to the other side of the field. Not just for your occasional field goal or punt to the other team in American Football.

Back