Some of the Older Stuff

I think there was also a problem with kadabra's name. Also, kadabra's red star is said to be a contraversial symbol. But Uri did lose his case.

if there's problem in kadabra's name..then there should be problem in Abra's name too?
i guess it'll remain a mystery..i wonder if kadabra's card will ever come out again...

Houndoom, Aerodactyl isn't in SW but GE.

Kadabra's Japanese name is like Jungeller. Sounds like Uri Geller. While we have "DARK" pokemon, the japs have "EVIL" pokemon. Evil Jungeller. Catch the drift?

good one LC..Houndoom..haha
and erm..Evil Jungeller is just wrong..-_-
but that doesn't change anything for the english version..
but i guess that explains why there is no kadabra card

skunk007 said:
How about the legendary bird?the last time i saw is back in the Fire Red Leaf Green set.

DP4

Also Uri's trademark was bending spoons with his mind. What does Kadabra carry?

Even though he lost the case Nintendo have a tendency to stay away from pokemon they have had legal trouble.

Pokemon promised that they will print a copy of each Pokemon before DP5 (DP5 included). Not Kadabra of course.

AlanJLegend said:
When is the last time that Delibird made an appearance?

Delibird should be appearing in the next set, Great Encounters with the following attacks;

PokeBeach said:
Delibird L.26 – Water – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[.] Present: Flip a coin, if heads search your deck for 1 card and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[W] Ice Ball: 20 damage:

Weakness: Steel (+20)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

I think there was only 1 Luvdisc in the entire EX series and I think it was in Ruby/Sapphire but I don't think I have seen any other Luvdisc since.:)

Luvdisc will be in the next set will the following attacks;

PokeBeach said:
Luvdisc L.28 – Water – HP60
Basic Pokemon

[C] Rendezvous: Reveal the top card of your deck to your opponent and put it in your hand. If the card is a Pokemon card, draw 2 more cards.
[W] Synchronized Dance: 10 damage. If Luvdisc and the Defending Pokemon have the same number of Energy attached, this attack does an additional 20 damage.

Weakness: Lightning (+10)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

I was not sure which set for sure. I wonder why that Pokemon rarely appears and he is a common Pokemon.:)

skunk007 said:
How about the legendary bird?the last time i saw is back in the Fire Red Leaf Green set.
*Snap!* (AKA: DP4)
articuno.jpg

zapdos.jpg

moltres.jpg

Back