sone one told me that ash gets married in the 12th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

pok1999

Aspiring Trainer
he leaves on his last adventure and when he comes back his child is ten and is ready for his last adventure

does any body know any thing bout this is there any truth to this

Ash getting married has been discussed alredy, even so, ash could eventually grow up, become the league champion, gym leader(elite 4 or Brain leader) since he was alredy invited to one of the charges, and the best trainer of them all.

Or he might become a completly failure and the series end.

Not very likely to happen within the actual anime. Maybe there will be hints at it near the final episodes, to be optimistic.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Yes, I can already envision it, but I don't think Ash is going to get married at the age of 13. It's too,how do you say, unthinkable.

This is really silly. Why would anyone care if ash got married? The anime people are'nt completely stupid. I think its a load of rubbish, and ot should stay that way. (if ash does get married it would be real stupid)

It is literally impossible!!!

Then again in Pokemon Colosseum Eagun told the Team Snaggum Guy that his Pikachu has been with him for a long time!!

I believe this is what will happen to Ash!!!

As for who he gets married to...who knows?

There r on season 10 so if it woz on season 12 he would b 15 my bro hasn't marries yet and he is 15

Seeing as though the haven't even finished the 10th season in Japan, there is no truth to that. I'm not saying it wouldn't happen (it may be a way to end the show ), but it won't in the near future.

Ash isn't 13 you know. Through ten seasons (ten years Pokemon time) he's remained 10 years old. If he were 13 and still doing all the lamebrain things he does now, that would be sad. Anyway if ashs chances of winning are as high as his IQ, are boy's gonna be single for atleast another 20 seasons.:p Heck he didn't even know that the Battle Frontier Brain that liked him was a girl! Him Married? geez.

I don't think Ash would get married and I don't think Pokemon is ending at the 12th season. It will be around at least another 20 years.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back