How would you rate our artwork?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May I get a logo please.

Here are examples of what I have:

006942538.png

A_I_D_Logo___Final_by_Yakkov.png

I need something that is big enough where I can safely "free transform" on PhotoShop, and that really nice. I need it to look professional for the Tea bottle I am working on for class.

I do not want it to have a white background. A simple pdf file will do so I can alter its size.

I hope this isn't too much. Sorry

DF, here you go:

10metagross.png

17yanmega.png

@ Yakkov: I might do yours when I get more time. Mind you I said "might" for I'm busy with another logo request ATM.

Sonic Gal said:
@ Yakkov: I might do yours when I get more time. Mind you I said "might" for I'm busy with another logo request ATM.

No worries, I am in no rush. I can wait Sonic Gal.

[Username] Sebi-Roy
[What You Want] Banner
[Background] Good one desert for the gliscor part
[Pictures (Please provide Links)]
-http://pokebeach.com/scans/legends-awakened/141-gliscor-lv.x.jpg
-http://pokebeach.com/scans/stormfront/96-dusknoir-lv.x.jpg
[Text] The scorpion... (first picture) ...and the ghost...(second Picture) ...will beat them all (last Picture
[Style]First Picture with Gliscor(perhaps in a desert) Second with Dusknoir Third with both of them
[Comments] Can you pls make it this way??

i see you are busy at the moment so dont hurry with my work

/edit:
When you are getting around with it can u make the same as an avatar???
i mean The gliscor dusknoir theme without the text???
Thanks

[Username]PokemonPhantom3
[What You Want]Banner or Icon whichever
[Background]Please use the link provided as the backround
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/images/square/green-film-strip.jpg
-
-
[Text] JBlaze Studios
[Style] Black and green color scheme
[Comments]
I would prefer if you could make a banner, but an Icon is fine as well. If someone with more experience could do this, I would appreciate it. Also, if you could somehow make a backround with film like the link I could have, that would be great too. Thanks!

I apologize for the wait, PokemonPhantom3. One of our workers should be happy to take your request when he/she gets the time.

Can i please get Strapator Lvl X,Absol Lvl X and arcaine rendered ?
Dont mind if you dont have time its just your renders are great :p

Sonic Gal said:
I apologize for the wait, PokemonPhantom3. One of our workers should be happy to take your request when he/she gets the time.

Awesome, thanks. No rush, just somethin I want done. :)

ATTENTION WORKERS OF SG2F DESIGNS:

I have been showing patience with the shop for weeks now; taking requests and providing reassurances to those who have been waiting patiently, but now it is treading on thin ice. When this shop began, each and everyone of you were determined to get requests done and work hard doing so. Now, a couple months in, everything breaks down; no one is around to take requests besides myself and those who are are too busy with their own shop to comply. I am aware that you guys are young, in school/college and by all means that is way more important than a nonprofit request thread. However, when you oblige to work at a shop you are expected to show activity and stay in contact. If we expect this shop to prosper then we need to put more time into our day to make room for the shop.

@ DF111: Sure thing. Your renders will be coming shortly.

@ PokemonPhantom3: I greatly appreciate your patience. :)

Sonic Gal said:
ATTENTION WORKERS OF SG2F DESIGNS:

I have been showing patience with the shop for weeks now; taking requests and providing reassurances to those who have been waiting patiently, but now it is treading on thin ice. When this shop began, each and everyone of you were determined to get requests done and work hard doing so. Now, a couple months in, everything breaks down; no one is around to take requests besides myself and those who are are too busy with their own shop to comply. I am aware that you guys are young, in school/college and by all means that is way more important than a nonprofit request thread. However, when you oblige to work at a shop you are expected to show activity and stay in contact. If we expect this shop to prosper then we need to put more time into our day to make room for the shop.

@ DF111: Sure thing. Your renders will be coming shortly.

@ PokemonPhantom3: I greatly appreciate your patience. :)

I totally understand this SG. But like I said, all my stuff is on my old comp. I have Photoshop CS3 on this computer, but it won't let me install any brushes or anything into it. I'm still working on getting my old comp hooked up. I am trying my best to come back and will be back as soon as I can. If it becomes too much, maybe we can close down the shop for a bit. Just until everyone is able to come back. I know Jamtok is gone for a few weeks due to family stuff. But yea, just lmk.

DF here you go:

81staraptorfblv.png

65absolglv.png

My apologies for the quality; my trial period for Topaz ended so I cannot help it easily.

Thanks you very much ^_^
What id the text you used in Sebi's banner though ?
Ive got the basic banners done already
Gliscor1foranimation.png

DUsknoir2foranimation.png

DUsknoirandGLiscor3forAnimation.png

Oh, I didn't think that question was directed to me. xD

I didn't make Sebi-Roy's banner. You would have to ask Jamtok for the font.

[Username]Poke_Master
[What You Want] Banner
[Background] Jungle
-Shiftry
-
-
[Text]Poke_Master
[Style] Really Cool
[Comments]

Status
Not open for further replies.