darkrai1246 said:
venonat master said:
darkrai1246 said:
OMG HOW EXCITING!
1) sonic gets slower
2)all you do is press a button and attack
seriously, sega is running out of ideas.. every game is virtually the same

P.S. Hi crazy sonic fan boy!
HI! By the way I'm not "fan-boy" or crazy! This is a Sonic fan-boy "Sonic is the best game series ever! Who ever doesn't like it sucks and should die! 4kids ruined Sonic's character! Ryan Drummond is the best Sonic voice ever!" Really I respect everyones opinion here and think it's stupid to call a game bad before it's released.
Why are you calling it good before it was released?
I never said it was good I said it LOOKS GOOD.
And thats what you think...

darkrai1246 said:
venonat master said:
darkrai1246 said:
venonat master said:
darkrai1246 said:
OMG HOW EXCITING!
1) sonic gets slower
2)all you do is press a button and attack
seriously, sega is running out of ideas.. every game is virtually the same

P.S. Hi crazy sonic fan boy!
HI! By the way I'm not "fan-boy" or crazy! This is a Sonic fan-boy "Sonic is the best game series ever! Who ever doesn't like it sucks and should die! 4kids ruined Sonic's character! Ryan Drummond is the best Sonic voice ever!" Really I respect everyones opinion here and think it's stupid to call a game bad before it's released.
Why are you calling it good before it was released?
I never said it was good I said it LOOKS GOOD.
And thats what you think...
Yeah I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

SheimiGiratina said:
Didnt I say GOOD comments?!?!?!?
That is what I was hoping for. Not people coming into the thread calling me a Sonic fan-boy just because I am looking forward to Unleashed.

What they NEED is a Chao Game for the wii and Wifi compatible I love raising Chao. (I am playing SA DX and I am trying to evolve my chao...)

SheimiGiratina said:
What they NEED is a Chao Game for the wii and Wifi compatible I love raising Chao. (I am playing SA DX and I am trying to evolve my chao...)
They are putting the Chao garden in Sonic Chronicles for the DS.

How do you know.

Also I have seen a video on it and frankly it looks horrible.
I liked the old sonic team and the new one just has ruined the series.

Lion king said:
How do you know.

Also I have seen a video on it and frankly it looks horrible.
I liked the old sonic team and the new one just has ruined the series.
Saw it in Gameinformer and bioware is making Sonic Chronicles.

Chao Garden is confirmed in Chronicles. It's a large part of the game.

Unleashed so far looks good, the Werewolf elements are a looking a little shaky but we will see how it works out. I'm sure it will work out as long as they fix almost all present Glitches and Bugs and actually don't pay a 43 year old stay at home fanfic writer to do the storyline.

venonat master, look at your avatar and signature. Somehow when you say you're not a sonic fanboy, it doesn't sound very convincing...

Personally, I'm just not getting this game, even if it's good, because I personally think Sonic looks hideous. He's also trying way too hard to be cool *thumbs up!*, yet failing at it *wiggles index finger*.
I mean, who comes up with a cyclops blue hedgehog with basketball shoes and an anorectic body which doesn't even resemble that of a hedgehog? ._.
So yeah, don't ask me why I'm even posting here, I'm probably just bored.

A new design team doesn't mean it'll be better, it just means that it'll be different. And from what I've seen, it's starting to look very silly. Oh well, I hope for the sake of sonic fanboys not looking even sillier that the game will actually be decent.

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
venonat master, look at your avatar and signature. Somehow when you say you're not a sonic fanboy, it doesn't sound very convincing...

Heavenly spoon that like saying all people on a sonic forum or people with a sonic Sig or avatar or both is a sonic fan boy it doesn't necessarily make them a fan boy.

Peta said:
Heavenly Spoon :F said:

Heavenly spoon that like saying all people on a sonic forum or people with a sonic Sig or avatar or both is a sonic fan boy it doesn't necessarily make them a fan boy.
Thank You!

I agree with heavenly though a new desighn team doen't make games look better it's the gameplay I agree grphics have a certain role but not much
For example
The original super mario brothers I would say that better than some games today and it has 8-bit graphics

Peta said:
I agree with heavenly though a new desighn team doen't make games look better it's the gameplay I agree grphics have a certain role but not much
For example
The original super mario brothers I would say that better than some games today and it has 8-bit graphics
Same here I mean the graphics make the atmosphere of a game to capture you in the setting. But I like the 2-D game play aspects of Unleashed because it reminds me of genesis games. But as for the 3-D I have to see more into it but the Werehog game play reminds me of Knuckles 3-D game play and liked that.

u all need to chill out before u go labeling people If u dont want care aobut it why are u all posting one it ???

Beause we do care about them

And venonat master the 2-D aspects are cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySKGliwx-SU

Right now, we can just wait to see if the game will be good or not. Right now, I'm not very excited for it, but I'll probably rent it when it comes out.

Back