SotW#2 -Movies- [Entry]

Soul

Urusai Urusai Urusai
Okay, for those who do not have the patience (you know who you are xD) to wait for the Monthly Banner constest, this is the Sig of the Week. You may have seen this on other forums, so hopefully it can work out here. Hopefully, we can work out a team of artists that can take shifts on running this contest, so PMs will be sent out to the ones I think can handle the job while still being active. The first one is starting on a weird Tuesday because I want you guys to get time to have a new feel on this. Unlike contests where there are rounds, you can enter freely which means no worrying about entering EACH one. Myself, is already busy, but coming on at least one a week sounds pretty good to me, so let's begin! ^_^

Rules:

-One entry per person
-Your entry must be related to the current theme. Myself and others of the community will be the judge of how well your entry relates.
-Editting banners is permitted
-All entries must be made during the SoTW time period. Previously made banners will be disqualified.
-If you chose the theme, you cannot enter

*SoTW #2*

-Movies, any movie you like, NO! Tv.Shows, Movies!-
-Please enter until May, 6th 12PM german time zone ^_^-
-I will open the poll for the voting on May 7th as soon as I can-
-The voting will be finished on May 9th as soon as I'm online ^_^-

Badges will be awarded to 1st place especially designed to wear in your sig. Hopefully, Pokebeach will try to keep this contest alive!

Entries so far:
Rewrite (Watchmen Banner)
Flygon999 (Front Of The Class Banner)
red blastoise (Pirates of the Carribean Banner

----------------------
Congrats to the last week winner Soul Seeker
With this banner!

Lol you don't need the opening paragraph anymore, though. Just saying thx for helping with SoTW ^_^

lol, I just copied your whole thread xD
Wayne, I think everyone knows what to do.

I have no idea what the heck is the time zone in germany >_<

but can I join?

rorshach.png

I like it

Yeah.

Well german time zone = my time ^_^
It's 13:25PM here right now.

Here:

33aqfrn.png

it's plain but ehh...I really like the movie ^_^ (I actually do have tourettes to whoever saw the movie)

Flygon999 said:
Here:

33aqfrn.png

it's plain but ehh...I really like the movie ^_^ (I actually do have tourettes to whoever saw the movie)

lol. It looks like you did it with MS Paint =P

maybe he did, but who cares as long as it's made xD
* Picture removed *
my entry

Please be more careful with the language on the forums. We have younger members and viewers present. ~DRK176

Back