Wi-Fi Trades Souls Brand New My Player Thread Check It Out =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: My Player Thread [Have any Shiny's...][Searching Shiny Electrode and any other things

I will trade you A shiny Gible for your shiny Plusle if its legit.

RE: My Player Thread [Have any Shiny's...][Searching Shiny Electrode and any other th

Ok i can trade now. BTW i couldn't send u a PM because it said u had full up your PM Quota. Will u be on now?

RE: My Player Thread [Have any Shiny's...][Searching Shiny Electrode and any other things

would you trade your lv 100 Shiny Espeon for my shiny electrode?

yes, PM me when you can trade

What do you want for the Shiny T-TAR?

wich other shinys you have ?
wich other shinys you have ?_____?

I have got : Shiny Staraptor; Shinx; Luxray; Glom; Vileplume; Belossom; Aipomb; Gliscor

I need:

shiny Luxray
shiny Gliscor
shiny Aipom

give me two from them for the shiny Tyranitar

OK, Shiny Gliscor and Shiny Luxray for Shiny EV trained T-tar (w/Stone Edge, Rock Polish, Earthquake, and Crunch attacks please!) AND ITEM: Leftovers ... if you can make this it's a deal ...
You have to teach it at least Earthquake and Stone Edge please!

It can Crunch and Rock Polish is this Ok for you ?

We can trade now ...
Please w/Leftovers ...

push____________________push

_______________push_____________

Hey, I have a celebi if you want it. I also have a ninjask but he;s not shiny. Please reply.

i only need a shiny ninjask

can you give the celebi a nickname ?

_____________push_______________

___________push_________

any legends you want

no, i don't need any legendarys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back