Soul's LP Gallery. Upd. 14th January 2010 Please, I need your comments!

RE: Soul's Art Gallery Upd. July 13th. Jessica Alba/Nightmare Tag added.

Yes, you can.

No problem m8 =)

could i get the 3rd i-phone banner

Sure, just take it ^^
*I'll update this thread with tons of new tags and LPs when I get my Internet at home back*

RE: Soul's Art Gallery Upd. August 23rd | Added a whole bunch of new stuff! Checkout!

*Grande' Update!* Please Cn'C!

RE: Soul's Art Gallery Upd. August 23rd | Added a whole bunch of new stuff! Checkout!

Would you die of you'd post something in here >__>

Soul can you plz make a tutorial on how to make effects and btw I tried a new layer so it wont be white background and it didnt work =/

Sorry, I use Photoshop...totally different to Gimp =/

Yeah but the background is still white exactly how do I do it?

Do you use that layer box ?

I clicked add new layer and put this: 125x125, transparency and title: New Layer what did I do wrong?

Hmm...sorry man I don't know what you're doing wrong =/
Maybe screenshot it =]

Commentzzzzzzzzzzz >_>

Oh yeah xD Well your lucky you even get comments on your gallery =(
Anyway I love the Iphone one its so so cool!

Thank you =]

I missed all the new ones xD The car one is pwn.The Kirby one is pretty cool just not alot of effects. The most
colorful one is the emo girl one.

Back