• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

SoulWind's Trades: [H] Super Rares and WoTC! [W] JPN FAs and EX Battle Boost!

RE: Trading *everything* I have for Full-arts and Misc wants.

I just wanted to let you know that I got your package in. Leaving a ref as I type.

RE: New deal of the week! Trading *everything* I have for Full-arts and Misc wants.

Updated a little bit. :)

RE: New deal of the week! Trading *everything* I have for Full-arts and Misc wants.

Maybe add in the scizor(or slowking) figure into our trade?? hehe I got a lot of throw ins for you so maybe that could equal a scizor??

First bump of the month! :)

Are you interested in trading for 1st ed Jungle packs?

glaceon said:
Are you interested in trading for 1st ed Jungle packs?

I'm not at the moment but I would be interested in 1st edition Base, Fossil, Neo Discovery, and Neo Revelation. :)

Edit: Reason being that I nearly have the complete 1st edition Jungle set.

Ok. So your interested in 1st Ed Fossil? If so, how many.

glaceon said:
Ok. So your interested in 1st Ed Fossil? If so, how many.

Maybe 5 or so. What cards of mine are you looking at? :)

Slightly updated.

Dragon:
Salamance (Non-Holofoil)
Crawdaunt

Checked, and there is no Crawdaunt in Dragon set, thought I'd let you know lol

ramsey1993 said:
Dragon:
Salamance (Non-Holofoil)
Crawdaunt

Checked, and there is no Crawdaunt in Dragon set, thought I'd let you know lol

Yep, there is. Here's a scan:

3-crawdaunt.jpg

images

Thats the set symbol for Dragon Frontiers

EDIT: omg! im sorry! im an idiot, i didnt realize that theres two sets with dragon in there name, im sorry!

ramsey1993 said:
images

Thats the set symbol for Dragon Frontiers

Figured that's what happened haha.

I meant EX Dragon and I just clarified in the first post. Thanks!

Edit: Noo don't apologize. I completely understand. :)

RE: SoulWind's Trades! - New DotW - Bring me your FA Zekrom/Reshiram! Trading Everything!

I have :
2 RH Cleffa
2 FA Reshiram
1 FA Zekrom

I need:
1 Holo Zekrom
2 Holo Reshiram
(can be promos)
1 Pachirisu
2 Shaymin UL

lmk.

RE: SoulWind's Trades! - New DotW - Bring me your FA Zekrom/Reshiram! Trading Everything!

ESP said:
I have :
2 RH Cleffa
2 FA Reshiram
1 FA Zekrom

I need:
1 Holo Zekrom
2 Holo Reshiram
(can be promos)
1 Pachirisu
2 Shaymin UL

lmk.

Out of those I only have Reshiram and Zekrom and I'd prefer not to take apart my complete BW set.

However, I looked at your wants and I have:
1x Cheren
1x Bianca
1x Black and White Pluspower
2x Dark Energy (HGSS)
1x Dark Energy (BW)
1x Skyridge Wobbuffet (Non-RH)
1x DP Wobbuffet (Non-RH) <-- Not sure I have this still
1x Rare Candy (EX Holon Phantoms)

I could do all of that for a FA Reshiram or Zekrom. LMK. :)

SoulWind said:
Out of those I only have Reshiram and Zekrom and I'd prefer not to take apart my complete BW set.

However, I looked at your wants and I have:
1x Cheren
1x Bianca
1x Black and White Pluspower
2x Dark Energy (HGSS)
1x Dark Energy (BW)
1x Skyridge Wobbuffet (Non-RH)
1x DP Wobbuffet (Non-RH) <-- Not sure I have this still
1x Rare Candy (EX Holon Phantoms)

I could do all of that for a FA Reshiram or Zekrom. LMK. :)

I don't need the Cheren, Bianca, or Pluspower anymore. The energy are all valued at like 25 cents each, and the rest are only a few dollars, and very low wants. I couldn't do that for Reshiram or Zekrom. I need Zekrom and Reshiram Holos to be part of the deal to get rid of the FA versions.

If I decide to take my Reshiram and Zekrom out of that collection to trade separately I'll let you know. :)

hello perhaps we can work out a trade

BINX has
1 mint base- Rare pigeotto (unlimited)

BINX wants 2? of any of these
max potion
crushing hammer
bianca
recycle

Binx345 said:
hello perhaps we can work out a trade

BINX has
1 mint base- Rare pigeotto (unlimited)

BINX wants 2? of any of these
max potion
crushing hammer
bianca
recycle

Can give you 2x Bianca if you like.

Is there anything we can do to make the trade larger? I like your Jakks Azelf Plush ! :D

RE: SoulWind's Trades! - Need to get rid of EP collection! Trading *very* well!!

Bump.

Back