• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

SoulWind's Trades: [H] Super Rares and WoTC! [W] JPN FAs and EX Battle Boost!

RE: SoulWind's Trades: [W] Kyurem EX FA and Catcher! [H] Magnezone Prime and Full arts!

I realized that after I made the offer:/

Would you be able to to do the Absol TMTA plus something small for the Catcher?

RE: SoulWind's Trades: [W] Kyurem EX FA and Catcher! [H] Magnezone Prime and Full arts!

@pokemonmbl,

Sorry, don't need the RH N. :p

By the way, the Houndour is first edition, right?

@Darkscyther,

That's a lot closer in value. :p The Absol TMTA is flawless Mint so would you be alright doing that straight for Pokémon Catcher? I guess I could add a Trainer or something though if you want. Let me know!

SoulWind said:
@pokemonmbl,

Sorry, don't need the RH N. :p

By the way, the Houndour is first edition, right?

@Darkscyther,

That's a lot closer in value. :p The Absol TMTA is flawless Mint so would you be alright doing that straight for Pokémon Catcher? I guess I could add a Trainer or something though if you want. Let me know!

I just realized it's not 1st edition. How about a Pokemon Collector and a Pokemon Catcher for the Charizard plush?

pokemonmbl said:
I just realized it's not 1st edition. How about a Pokemon Collector and a Pokemon Catcher for the Charizard plush?

I think I can do that. I'm gonna think it over and I'll PM you with my decision. :)

SoulWind said:
I think I can do that. I'm gonna think it over and I'll PM you with my decision. :)

Okay that's great. Thank you. LMK

How about
My
Pokemon Collector

Your
Cobalion FA?

@KwiksilverT,

I might be getting the Collector I need from the trader above you.

I'll keep you updated!

i have a non mint catcher. It has dirt specked around the card. But it is still playable.

Both my Catcher and Collector are in mint condition and have ALWAYS been in sleeves. 

Should be good on Catchers and Collectors now.

Thanks for posting though guys. :D

do you have any ex pokemon cards

Unfortunately none other than the ones listed unless you have some of my high wants. :p

RE: SoulWind's Trades: [W] Kyurem EX FA [H] Dark Explorers and Zekrom EX!

I like 2x Random Receiver, and 3x Uktra Ball, I have 3x PONT :)

RE: SoulWind's Trades: [W] Kyurem EX FA [H] Dark Explorers and Zekrom EX!

I gotta get back to you on that but I will leave you a PM. :)

RE: SoulWind's Trades: [W] Kyurem EX FA [H] Mewtwo EX and Ultra Rares.

CML for
1 Shiny Zoroark
1 Zekrom EX
1 Reshiram EX
1 Mewtwo EX

Would you do my:
Zekrom EX
Reshiram EX
Something small

Your:
Kyurem EX FA

SoulWind said:
Would you do my:
Zekrom EX
Reshiram EX
Something small

Your:
Kyurem EX FA

I mostly want the Shiny Zoroark

I didn't see too much else I *need* besides the Kyurem EX FA but we can try and work a deal for Shiny Zoroark I suppose.

What are your values on these?
Shiny Zoroark
Reshiram EX
Zekrom EX
Kyurem EX FA
Shaymin EX FA
Shiny Chandelure
Zoroark BW
Hydreigon NV

Just trying to get a good idea of the possible trades we could do before making an offer.

SoulWind said:
I didn't see too much else I *need* besides the Kyurem EX FA but we can try and work a deal for Shiny Zoroark I suppose.

What are your values on these?
Shiny Zoroark
Reshiram EX
Zekrom EX
Kyurem EX FA
Shaymin EX FA
Shiny Chandelure
Zoroark BW
Hydreigon NV

Just trying to get a good idea of the possible trades we could do before making an offer.

I go by TnT prices

Here is an offer:

My:
Shiny Zoroark - $24
Reshiram EX - $6
Zekrom EX - $6.50

Your:
Kyurem EX FA - $12
2x Shaymin EX FA - $24

Back