• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

SoulWind's Trades: [H] Super Rares and WoTC! [W] JPN FAs and EX Battle Boost!

RE: SoulWind's Trades: [W] Mint Primes! [H] HTF Promos! Codes! Suicune Star!

Well, one is pending in another trade so let's just say one for now.

Do you think you could add the regular Typhlosion Prime? :)

RE: SoulWind's Trades: [W] Mint Primes! [H] HTF Promos! Catcher! Suicune Star!

I can do the 2 typhlosions and a raichu for it.. Lmk!

RE: SoulWind's Trades: [W] Mint Primes! [H] HTF Promos! Catcher! Suicune Star!

Puckstopper20 said:
I can do the 2 typhlosions and a raichu for it.. Lmk!

I might be getting all of those Primes except Donphan in another trade.

Was there anything else besides Catcher? :) Sorry for the extensive negotiating!

RE: SoulWind's Trades: [W] Donphan Prime! [H] HTF Promos! Catcher! Suicune Star!

Haha trust me, I've had LENGHTY negotiations. -___-

Anyway, that's mostly what I was interested unless you have a tornadus EX unlisted. I have a few things unlisted if a tornadus is available.

RE: SoulWind's Trades: [W] Donphan Prime! [H] HTF Promos! Catcher! Suicune Star!

Puckstopper20 said:
Haha trust me, I've had LENGHTY negotiations. -___-

Anyway, that's mostly what I was interested unless you have a tornadus EX unlisted. I have a few things unlisted if a tornadus is available.

Well, I just need the Donphan Prime now. :)

How much would you be willing to add with that for the Catcher?

What else were you interested in, besides the donphan?

Puckstopper20 said:
What else were you interested in, besides the donphan?

I kind of like Shaymin EX and Tornadus FA. Either of those possible? :)

RE: SoulWind's Trades: [W] Eevee RH 74/110! [H] HTF Promos! Catcher! Suicune Star!

Hey SoulWind! I've been off the beach for awhile, but you posted in my thread awhile ago saying you can get packs from a guy you know every once in a while. Any way at all you can get POP 5 packs? That would be really cool! Also how much do you value Primes? I have a lot! listed and not listed.

RE: SoulWind's Trades: [W] Eevee RH 74/110! [H] HTF Promos! Catcher! Suicune Star!

i was wondering if you have any old ex pokemon soulwind

@TheLostZone,

Discussing in PM still I believe! :)

@Rayquaza,

I've got Gengar ex and a few others from EX Dragon. Got anything from my wants?

Hey man by any chance do you have any N or Rare Candy (DE) or Duskulls for trade?

cml for catcher

Please CML for:

Pokemon Catcher

@Martini,

Unfortunately not this time. :( Sorry mate!

@Totoro & Amphy343,

Sorry guys but all my Pokémon Catchers are sold/traded. Gotta update this list! :p

Could you cml for suicune gold star?

Do you have the Misprint 1st Ed. Jungle Snorlax?

RE: SoulWind's Trades: [W] Moltres RH 30/110! [H] HTF Promos! Flareon Gold Star!

@TVSuicune,

Unfortunately it is gone but I do have Flareon Gold Star.

@Sleeping Snorlax,

Hm.. I actually didn't know there was a 1st ed. Snorlax error from Jungle. I thought it was Unlimited only.

I don't have it but thanks for asking! :D

RE: SoulWind's Trades: [W] Moltres RH 30/110! [H] HTF Promos! Flareon Gold Star!

CML for the Flareon Star? Thanks!

SoulWind said:
@TVSuicune,

Unfortunately it is gone but I do have Flareon Gold Star.

@Sleeping Snorlax,

Hm.. I actually didn't know there was a 1st ed. Snorlax error from Jungle. I thought it was Unlimited only.

I don't have it but thanks for asking! :D

Did you see anything on my thread that interested you?

CML for flareon star and venusaur DE thanks.

Back