SoulWork - Artshop - Repost your Request if needed.

Did you like what you've got ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [Panda][Soul][Productions] Grand Opening, order now!

The Power of Three said:
Pandamore said:
Pandamore said:
*Okayz, I'm going to have to take a leave from the shop for a couple days because my mom is taking the laptop that has my art programs on it and she's going to a engineering convention in Kentucky until Sunday so I won't be able to finish my requests. I am very sorry for whoever is waiting on requests from me, but right now my mom's work is more important.*

Just so you know in advance...

's all right. I can wait... you hazz banners that are worth it... :F (Like my banner right now! ^__^)

LOL that was the first request I ever did and it's weird looking at that one and the ones I make now xD

Juliacoolo said:
[Username] - JC
[What do you want] - [ ] Avatar, [ ] Banner, [ ] Userbar, [X ] Other wall paper
[Wich Characters do you want on your Graphic] -http://fc24.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/287/2/1/_Winter_Spell__Froslass_by_endless_whispers.png
[Color Scheme/Overall Style] - mystical, "energy"
[Text] -
Text Color] -
[Border] - [ ] Yes, [X ] No
[Banner Size] - [ ] Large, [ ] Medium, [ ] Small
[Artist Request] - THESoul seeker.
[Additional Comments] - Get creative!

lolz ^^ Okay!

Isn't it wrong to use stocks and renders from deviantart? Most forums out there enforce a rule that stocks and renders from deviantart are not to be used unless you give credit to the original artist

I did all my renders by myself from card images/images I found with google ^^
And I don't think that anyone can notice with stock/C4D I used because they're faded into the picture...

no no. by render i don't mean cutting out. But using someone's artwork except for card images is violating the person's right over the image. You can use them, but the one who wears the sig would have to give credit back to the artist in Da.

Most people don't worry much about C4D at least thats what I know.

Hmm...I don't know I could give a credit when I post the finished Banner here...That might be enough.

RE: [Panda][Soul]Productions™ ©2009 | Avatars, Banners, Userbars, everything you need!

julian99janssen said:
you skipped me :[]

I saw your request, but same answer as The Power of Three but my mom should get home sometime tonight...

And Soul, on the first page of the thread, could you say I'm full for requests? I'm spazzing because I need to finish all these requests and I don't need more coming in =\

RE: [Panda][Soul]Productions™ ©2009 | Avatars, Banners, Userbars, everything you need!

Okay =D

Btw can someone take Pokemans request ?
I can't work with so many characters =/

RE: [Panda][Soul]Productions™ ©2009 | Avatars, Banners, Userbars, everything you need

Everyone seems a little busy right now...

If Ryuu7 isn't busy, I would like to change my artist request to him. I edited my request a bit:

[Username] - FJM
[What do you want] - Banner
[Which Characters do you want on your Graphic] -
032d1copy.png

7garchompclv.png

2charizardglv.png

79rayquazaclv.png

[Color Scheme/Overall Style] - Umm...make it look cool with sparkles and stars and stuff
[Text] - One that says "Forever Unleashed" and one that says "Epic"
Text Color] - Whatever looks cool
[Border] - Sure
[Banner Size] - Large
[Artist Request] - Ryuu7
[Additional Comments] - Your not suppose to know what the heck the text means, and when you're working on it, make sure that the Flygon render looks good, I have seen numerous Flygon Lv.X banners that make the left wing look a little awkward, or maybe it's just me...

[Username] - ESP
[What do you want] - [ ] Avatar, [X] Banner, [ ] Userbar, [ ] Other
[Wich Characters do you want on your Graphic] - Dialga G Lv.X Gengar SF
[Color Scheme/Overall Style] - Go with a purple and blue plz
[Text] - Regionals is a big word.
[Text Color] - i don't care.
[Border] - [X] Yes, [ ] No
[Banner Size] - [ ] Large, [ ] Medium, [X] Small
[Artist Request] - whoever can do it
[Additional Comments] -

[Username] - ESP
[What do you want] - [X] Avatar, [ ] Banner, [ ] Userbar, [ ] Other
[Wich Characters do you want on your Graphic] - Buizel
[Color Scheme/Overall Style] - light blue
[Artist Request] - same person as above preferably.
[Additional Comments] - border=dark blue. thnx. and can you make some cool pattern in the background.

RE: [Panda][Soul]Productions™ ©2009 | Order now! Currently looking for one more Employee

Please read the front page, she's bussy...

RE: [Panda][Soul]Productions™ ©2009 | Order now! Currently looking for one more Employee

Oh, sorry about that. Well, you can't do them until Wednesday, correct? I just want them done soon.

I could TRY to do your request while I'm doing the other ones...

I think we need two ^^"

lolz ^^
But here aren't much very good 'active' artists around...

MOTS is good...

But he has his iwn shop...
Maybe he'll join =D

Whoever can do it is good with me. Thanks for whoever can do it :D

Hello again :D

[Username] - PokeChamp
[What do you want] - [ ] Avatar, [X] Banner, [ ] Userbar, [ ] Other
[Wich Characters do you want on your Graphic] - Raichu GL, from BET
[Color Scheme/Overall Style] - Yellow, yellow, and yellow. Should look lightningy xD
[Text] - Spreadin' up a Storm!
Text Color] - Blue/Gray
[Banner Size] - [ ] Large, [X] Medium, [ ] Small
[Artist Request] - Soul Seeker
[Additional Comments] - Make it good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back