Wi-Fi Trades Soxrcol's MPT. Want VGC pokes with good IV's, Have WORLD09 Weavile!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Soxrcol's my player thread. Have TRU stuff and some EV'd pokes!! Want battle pokes

I have a lv. 50 EV trained metagross. Possible trade for that TRU darkrai?

RE: Soxrcol's my player thread. Have TRU stuff and some EV'd pokes!! Want battle pokes

@Divine_Light alright, for driftloon?

@ShadowLugia what nature/ev's/stats? does it have metor mash?

To get that TRU Shaymin did you go to TRU yourself and get the Wonder Card or did you use AR and hack it?

-Black Rayquaza

^ went to TRU myself, soft rested for the nature. AR to clone it :)

hey wanna hook me up with a breloom now? lol

Soxrcol said:
^ went to TRU myself, soft rested for the nature. AR to clone it :)

hey wanna hook me up with a breloom now? lol

I can give the Breloom.....what else do you want for the TRU Shaymin?

-Black Rayquaza

uh, do you have any other good Ev'd guys?

Will you trade the shiny porygon? If so take a look at my thread it has had some updates and new pokemon added.

^ I didnt see anything, sorry man

I also now have a shiny dialga and shiny giratina that i havent added to the list.

^ what natures? are they legit?

Their legit but let me check on natures.

the dialga is modest and the giratina is naughty.

^ porygon for dialga?

If i can get the dialga cloned then yes.

I can clone it right now, I have my friends AR :D

Soxrcol said:
uh, do you have any other good Ev'd guys?

pretty much anything you could ever want. Just tell me what you need and I'm pretty sure I have it.

-Black Rayquaza

^ :O awesome, Metegross?

Soxrcol said:
^ :O awesome, Metegross?

Actually that is one of the few I dont =/ Anything else?

-Black Rayquaza

^ lol, kk, Starmie?

Soxrcol said:
^ lol, kk, Starmie?

I have an EV'd Timid Starmie with IV's 31,x,31,31,19,31. You want that?

-Black Rayquaza

Sure. lmk when you wanna trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back