• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

SP Killer Masters BRs

What deck should I run at BRs?

• Monchamp

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Blaze Chomp

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

zapdos much?

Zapdos = Beast
22 Pokemon

4-2-3-1 Machamp SF lv x
2-1-2 Crobat Prime UL
2-1 Mewtwo lv x
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Chatot (mimic)

24 T/S/S

4 Rare candy
4 Bebe's Search
2 Pokemon Collector
3 Pokemon Communication
2 PONT
3 Switch
2 Super Scoop Up
2 Energy Exchanger
1 Luxury Ball
1 Flower Shop Lady

13 Energies

7 {F}
6 {P}

That leaves me with 59 cards i dont know what to do with the last card..but my basic strategy is to get out my machamp by turn 1 or 2 and donk for the win.

This is a good deck for battle roads i got to say because i seen how many people played sp decks take out two energy exchange and put in a mewtwo La and one profeser oaks new therrory.

i dont have any call energies and i already have 2 professor oaks new theory..but i do like the idea of adding another basic mewtwo

i agree with you completely but i only one 1 mewtwo and i have tried to trade for another but it never ended up working out

I'd take out the whole mewtwo line, machamp is an SP killer by himself. so -2-1 Mewtwo, +1-1 Uxie Lv X, +1 pokemon communication

i feel 4 communications are a little much and 3 uxies are overkill and i dont have a uxie x..and i like running the mewtwo line

Back