Special Illustration Rare Cassiopeia from “Night Wanderer”

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
The special illustration rare print of Cassiopeia has been revealed from Night Wanderer, which releases in Japan on June 7th. Cards from Night Wanderer will become part of our Shrouded Fable set on August 2nd.
Cassiopea – Trainer
Supporter
You can use this card only when it is the last card in your hand.
Search your deck for up to 2 cards and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn.

Continue reading...

I want this card for the Sylveon... speaking of which... where are the ex eeveelutions!? I miss Zoroark Box, and that kind of deck can fill the void! (especially with the 151 eeveelutions as uptrade options)

I want this card for the Sylveon... speaking of which... where are the ex eeveelutions!? I miss Zoroark Box, and that kind of deck can fill the void! (especially with the 151 eeveelutions as uptrade options)
WE litterally had every eevolution in the Scarlet violet block, (except sylveon whitch is coming in shrouded fable) they're just bad

This art is so sick🙏 But I am surprised they gave Penny a third SAR, I thought for sure Xerosic would've got one
Actually Cassiopeia number suggests the other SAR is for Xerosic (if we do get another), there is no room anymore for Janine nor Colress

There goes Penny to steal you a paycheck from the league. League Points? Not anymore!

Actually Cassiopeia number suggests the other SAR is for Xerosic (if we do get another), there is no room anymore for Janine nor Colress
Actually its number suggests that it's the only supporter SAR and we should get 4 pokémon SAR this time, unless there are 6 SARs and Shrouded Fable is cutting one.

Actually its number suggests that it's the only supporter SAR and we should get 4 pokémon SAR this time, unless there are 6 SARs and Shrouded Fable is cutting one.

With Kingdra ex in the set and the known promo alt, I feel like it’s possible but it would be weird to give an alt to 1 or 2 of the loyal three, unless they’re all gonna be on the art of one like Zapdos ex and the other alt will be something else.

Back