Special Illustration Rare Lacey from Stellar Miracle!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
The Special Illustration Rare print of Lacey was just revealed from Stellar Miracle, which releases in Japan on July 19th. We expect its cards to become part of our Stellar Crown on September 13th.
Lacey – Trainer
Supporter
Shuffle your hand into your deck. Then, draw 4 cards. If your opponent has 3 or fewer Prize cards remaining, draw cards until you have 8 cards in your hand instead.
You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn.

Continue reading...

Cute, but what's going on?
they are having a top 4 meeting in the trainer room and everybody does what they like (the dragon guy is sleeping with is snacks, Crispin brought food and the other two seems to analyze something while arguing and Lacy does her signature pose). If you played the DLC this should be obvious, otherwise you wouldn't know at all.

that said, a great card tbqh

I was so scared that Lacey's SAR was gonna be overhyped and slammed with dubious waifu taxes, so seeing this artwork with so much story going on and so many little details makes me SO happy. This is a can't-miss card for fans of the BB Elite Four, it's a crowd-pleaser!

Me when I hate fun
I don’t think it is hating fun pointing out a big flaw in Pokemon games (which is it’s characters and story. Just because SV did a better job here it is still far from good). I just hate anime tropes. Stopped reading most Shonen because of that. Pokémon games have this annoying habit of doing the same punchline with a character over and over again (and also the exact same animation) when it would have been cute, if it wasn’t all there is to them. Makes them feel even more unreal/badly scripted. Not that I think Lacey is that good of a character to begin with personally. Liked the main plot characters more.

That said, the card itself is quite good and captures a big part of the DLC quite well while adding a weird sense of nostalgia to it.

they are having a top 4 meeting in the trainer room and everybody does what they like (the dragon guy is sleeping with is snacks, Crispin brought food and the other two seems to analyze something while arguing and Lacy does her signature pose). If you played the DLC this should be obvious, otherwise you wouldn't know at all.

that said, a great card tbqh
The only thing I'm confused about is why Lacy and Amarys are the ones going at it hammer-and-tongs when I thought they were the ones who said you shouldn't participate in the Blueberry League. I guess it's just a different meeting.

This card will be good in Prerelease 4 prize card matchups. I can see this one winning me a few Prerelease events. One time, I won 3 different Prerelease events when Crimson Invasion came out. I traded for a Guzzlord GX. At each Prerelease, I would pretend to pull the Guzzlord to add to my 40 card deck. Then, the rest were energy. Best way to win Prerelease events is to have a pre planned deck or cards. Having 3 of these for my Prerelease deck will be great.
Cheating like that doesn't really count as winning, and that's not something to brag about. It's like you're saying the only way you could win was by giving yourself an advantage over everyone else.

I really like the art of this card, I hope it's not too expensive. I guess Drayton now that I see him will appear in Paradise Dragona considering that he is a trainer of that type

This card will be good in Prerelease 4 prize card matchups. I can see this one winning me a few Prerelease events. One time, I won 3 different Prerelease events when Crimson Invasion came out. I traded for a Guzzlord GX. At each Prerelease, I would pretend to pull the Guzzlord to add to my 40 card deck. Then, the rest were energy. Best way to win Prerelease events is to have a pre planned deck or cards. Having 3 of these for my Prerelease deck will be great.
...we call that cheating in the Pokemon business.

The only thing I'm confused about is why Lacy and Amarys are the ones going at it hammer-and-tongs when I thought they were the ones who said you shouldn't participate in the Blueberry League. I guess it's just a different meeting.
Yeah. They are not arguing with/about the player but over the plans on the desk. The player from the game does not exist in the TCG world in the same way.

Forgot to mention. The place that "hosts" the Prerelease I go to, does some of the scummiest shit. They pay 60% of TCGPLAYER price and when you want to buy a card, they go over the TCGPLAYER price. Even some 10 cent reverse foil 151 cards to complete a set, they charge 50 cents. 5 fudging times TCGPLAYER price. And they definitely have been resealing some packs. They deserve it. Plus, at the Prerelease event, they only allow masters division. So no, no kids get affected by my deck strategy.
Then... find a different store? And do you have any proof they are resealing packs? Also, they want to make a profit off of their cards, if they were buying and selling at the same price they wouldn't make money. And the customers aren't responsible for the store's behaviour.

Back