special redshark tourney? :)

Elec.28

Aspiring Trainer
(Note: all "I" refer to Chris, the original organizer of this tournament. I, Elec, am simply posting the invites.)

Here's a nice little tournament that anyone's welcome to join, to be played on redshark over hamachi on a common network.

Players will be allocated three random pokemon chosen by a computer. A video of me getting the random pokemon will be shown on a link to prove that I didn't pick them myself.

You must use every pokemon picked and all of their previous evolution forms. You may use their later evolutions as well, but you don't have to.

For example: If you get Squirtle, Charmeleon, and Venusaur, you HAVE to use ALL of Squirtle, Charmander, Charmeleon, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, and Venusaur. You may also use Wartortle, Blastoise, and Charizard IF YOU WISH, but you do not have to. You may not use ANY other pokemon in your deck.

Games will be played on the "SkyAoiSora" network. Password is redshark.
Players have a set time to organize and play their TWO OUT OF THREE games. After that set time, players that have refused to cooperate or have not been reachable are eliminated.

Any card in the redshark library is available to you, but you can only use pokemon that have been picked for you as stated above.

There are no prizes, this is a game for fun. :)
You have until the end of Friday, June 4th 2010 to sign up. If you sign up before I pick up the names, then you're lucky, I'll let you in. But if you sign up after I post the comment about collecting the names, then tough luck. :)

Please leave your name/username/nickname (either one and/or your hamachi name) and email address so we can reach you to plan games, and we will inform everyone via email of your opponents :)

What a nice idea!

Any card in the redshark library is available to you, but you can only use pokemon that have been picked for you as stated above.
Does that mean that it will be an unlimited tournament? It would be fun to use my old base-fossil deck stategies after seeing so much sp decks this season ;)

Yes, this will be a unlimited tournament, just as long as you have the 3 Pokemons you are given at random. ^^

Cool ^^ Welcome to the tourney armaldo1, through mind leaving your name.

Also, do you want to join OneHitWonder? If so, all you need to do is to leave your nickname, name and e-mail. :)

Thanks for joining ^^ Also, since there is only 2 peoples, we are making the registration till Sunday night.

Back