Speculation as to what promo cards the fall 2012 tins might contain?

One is from Next Destinies, one is from Dark Explorers, and one is from the new Dragon Set.

Didn't expect Darkrai EX and Mewtwo EX though. I thought those cards would be a little too old for the tins.

^ I agree, they are very old EXs. Perhaps TCPi is making it a little more friendly for younger players that are starting, as us competitive player horde all of the EXs and the kids get sad. :'(

First time I'll actually buy 10 tins. Thinking of a 4/4/2 split with Rayquaza being the lesser ex out of the 3. Also will be getting 40 boosters which is always nice. Can't wait to pre-order these!

With these tins, even if you don't pull anything decent from the packs, you still win.

I'm taking a guess here and saying the tins will have 1x ND, 2x Dark Explorers and 2x Dragon Exalted. Or 1x ND, 1x DE and 2x Dragon Exalted.

As a collector, I still would have prefered the promo full arts of Rayquaza and Giratina EX, but this is nice too...

if they are making Rayquaza tins then i'm all ready saving up for 2 because they are soooooooo good

Rayquaza is actually really bad because of the popularity of Garchomp/Altaria in Japan. Get some Darkrai tins instead.

http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=2263459&postcount=100

opinions?

not sure about it myself, but pokecollection made more than one claim in their press release. He hasn't confirmed or denied the pack-art/titles, which is what I would expect from a post of that nature.

PokeCollection is partners with Banter Toys and Collectables. They get the info, then he gets it afterwards.

Ka$h Money said:
I still expect the three tins to contain the 3 aforementioned exs.

PokeCollection never stated if the promos were EXs but I'm with you on this one as the only legal Mewtwo and Darkrai are EX which means we'd get the Rayquaza EX and I doubt we would get any promos that Japan gets over the summer that early tbh. We could always get English Exclusive cards but have we ever gotten any as tin promos? Reprinted cards with English Exclusive artwork don't count.

And as all we all know, those tins would sell like crazy which means big profit for TPCi.

Back