SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

LofaKing said:
that rob in the backround is just part of a level...but which level? it's cool how you can pivit falcon punch.
12 minutes is nothing on classic. just go on very easy :p.

you cant do easy it says "normal or higher in less than 12 minutes"

That is Port Town Aero Dive
2hqbga0.jpg

electimortar said:
LofaKing said:
that rob in the backround is just part of a level...but which level? it's cool how you can pivit falcon punch.
12 minutes is nothing on classic. just go on very easy :p.

you cant do easy it says "normal or higher in less than 12 minutes"

dang...o well i'll train right now and time myself. first on SSB then on melee, and i'll tell you my times

Woah, I missed a ton of updates while I was gone. I'll start with the Dojo! Updates. Some more Special Moves taht are somewhat similar to Melee with the Ice Climbers, Bowser, and Zelda/Sheik. They also revealed Capt. Falcon and Falco. My guess for the next one revealed is Ganondorf, but I could be completely wrong. Lol, "..used to be the fastest character.." Sonic is basically confirmed as the fastest now.. No DLC; I was right. I didn't completely believe it for a second. Yes, I'm officially rubbing it in HS. :p

Why do you want SSE Updates, MM? Just look at the videos online..-_-

dmaster out.

Magicmew said:
My laughbox just exploded today.

"Captain Falcon used to be the fastest runner... way back, that is. There's no outrunning this guy [Sonic]."

That confirms Sonic as the fastest runner, although if you didn't knew that then DIE :O

Two hidden characters in a week? Keep that rhytm Sakurai, but add something SSE for holy God's sake :(

EDIT: @Twig: that could be an SSE screenshot, were ROBs are enemies. Look at the Adventure Mode section for "The enemies of Subspace".

@all: MAGICMEW IS ILL

Pu pu purin.

enemy R.O.B have black arms and eyes

ok so my time on classoc in SSB with pikacu was 13:20 :(. but on melee with falco was 6:25.
classic mode on normal, lets see ur guys' best times

mine on normal was 5:56 with roy.man marth better be good so i can unlock c.falcon with him.

You can unlock Capt. Falcon three different ways. Most if not all characters can be unlocked by just playing through the Subspace Emmisary. It's much easier to unlock them this way, and I would recommend it personally.

dmaster out.

i got one question , is it possible, that with all these recent new characters updates, mewtwo will be playeable, he is my bros favorite character and i like to beat him up:D

freakyboy05 said:
i got one question , is it possible, that with all these recent new characters updates, mewtwo will be playeable, he is my bros favorite character and i like to beat him up:D

A few of us have been wondering about this. (Including me.) Some say he is not in the game and some say he is in the game. It is hard to determine the answer at this time but as time passes all will be revealed.:)

i hope he appears but my bro says hell be ok as long as he uses ROB or Lucario but i bet he'll be happier if mewtwo appears

There is a character file with the name "Mewtwo" in brawl's coding, but Sakurai (the creator of Brawl) said that there will be no extra content, so that file won't be used, and Mewtwo won't be in Brawl.
So basically, the roster's confirmed at 35, mewtwo's not on it, sorry.

That's too bad.:)

Wonderful >:[ They might deylay it a few extra days beause they found a ton of glitches >:[ I'm going to implode if they delay it again >:[

Nope. The official date is March 9th. They have plenty of time to fix the glitches in the game before it is time to finally be released.:)

If they'd remove the glitches, Japan would have an unfair advantage. There aren't that many glitches, BTW. Most infinite-wall-attacks can be DIed out of, Toon Link's Dair isn't that terrible, Jiggly's permanent enlargement glitch will rarely ever happen in real battles. At least there's not something like Wave-dashing ;) (No, moonwalking fails).

they better not delay it since it's like only 2 weeks left to american release. hey did anyone else see the american brawl vommercial, the official on with the two japanese guys? it was a pretty good commercial IMO.

LofaKing said:
they better not delay it since it's like only 2 weeks left to american release. hey did anyone else see the american brawl vommercial, the official on with the two japanese guys? it was a pretty good commercial IMO.

Saw it 12 times now.:p

I'm pretty sure it's gone Gold, they can't delay it now

Back