sspokemon's pokeanimate gallery

sspokemon

Pokemon Crazy
This is my Pokeanimate gallery! these are some of the stuff I have made in GIF animator and I would like to show you them.
resources are from spriters resource

Rules:
~Don't steal or use any of the work I have used
~Don't Claim as your own
~ Don't Spam
~Keep to Pokebeachs rules please

Enjoy! ^^

2hgfzw1.gif

Barry running

2zg96wg.gif

Barry Avatar

sxkdn6.gif

Dawn/Hikari Diamond and Pearl moving

28aneci.gif

Shaymin in crystal cave sleeping

20pbr08.gif

jirachi sleeping

I would love some comments please on how I can improve them
and I will soon make some more.
Thank-You

Just a quick question: Where did you get that sleeping Skymin....coz it looks like the exact same one that I did....it's got the same speed & everything.
Yours~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mine
28aneci.gif
Skymin_Sleep.gif

nah there are differences in the red scarf thing. its bigger on your version LV. and it goes out farther. yours also has more noticable changes in the eyes when it moves.

Light Venusaur said:
Just a quick question: Where did you get that sleeping Skymin...coz it looks like the exact same one that I did...it's got the same speed & everything.
Yours~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mine
28aneci.gif
Skymin_Sleep.gif

i made it in gif used the sprite sheet from spriters resource, and i used the same speed from the one of the ones someone made and gave to me from another forum =/

ProfessorJ said:
nah there are differences in the red scarf thing. its bigger on your version LV. and it goes out farther. yours also has more noticable changes in the eyes when it moves.

yeah i noticed that when i finished it and uploaded it, i'm trying to make some huge improvements

Back