• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Stage 1 Beats(Cinccino/Beartic/Zoroark)

Kain

Bear Wrestling Champ!
[align=center]{C}4-4 Cinccino
{W}3-3 Beartic
{D}2-2 Zoroark
{W}2 Kyurem
{C}1 Cleffa
{F}1 Tyrogue
pokes - 22

3 Pokemon Collector
3 PONT
3 Plus Power
2 Junk Arm
3 Pokemon Communication
2 Switch
1 Super Rod
1 Professor Juniper
2 Pokemon Catcher
1 Interviewer's Questions
3 Sage's Training

Trainers/Supporters - 24

{C}{C}4 DCE
{D}2 Special Dark Energy
{W}8 Water Energy

Energy - 14

Basic Stage 1 Rush build. Set up Cinccino/Beartic fast and bring the pain. Kyruem is in here for sniping out babies and basics in the bench and set up for OHKO on dragons with Cinccino. Zoroark is in for tech. Pretty fast, hits nice and hard. any suggestions are welcome though.​
[/align]

RE: I take my coffee black

Kain said:
Tried Pokemon Reversal, but it was too inconsistent and never won a flip when i needed, so it got cut :headbang.

Have you tried Pokemon Catcher? It has the same effect as reversal except there's no coin flip involved.

umbreon cant counter samurott. Samurott has an ability not, a poke-power or body, i would also run plus power if your going to us zororark to counter reshiram and zekrom. considering it will not be enough to just foul play bolt strike or blue flare

Plus power is decent but alot of the time the dragons will have damage on them from afterburner or bolt strike's drawback.

RE: I take my coffee black (Needs main Pokemon from deck in title)

masonandrew said:
ditto makes cincinnos damage less -.-

Ditto only lowers the Bench space for your opponent's Pokemon, so having a Ditto on your Bench won't affect your Cincinno's damage.

This doesn't mean I'm recommending Ditto, however, since a Bench-sitter with only 40 HP outside of Trainer lock makes it Yanmega and Catcher bait.

sillykyle! said:
Have you tried Pokemon Catcher? It has the same effect as reversal except there's no coin flip involved.

i would LOVE to run Catchers, however no one here would like to trade them off, and i don't feel like dumping the money into them. HOWEVER, i will be running them if i can get ahold of some. Plus Power is another card i am trying out, we'll see how they run. any better ideas than Ditto to run to counter mirror matches?

RE: I take my coffee black (Cinccino/Zoroark)

Made a few changes

-1 Ditto

+1 Cleffa

-2 Seeker
-1 Basic Dark

+3 Plus Power

RE: I take my coffee black (Cinccino/Zoroark)

Updated to try Beartic, working pretty well so far!!!

You should think about taking out the stantler since you have 3 collector anyway and run 2 more junkarm. I would also considering taking out the energy retrieval and the revive since you only run 1 of each it isnt really worth it. In there place you could run 2 catcher.

I was thinking about doing that. I just need to get ahold of 2 more junk arm and 2 catchers. What do you think of the over all build?

Would it be possible to maybe replace Bearctic with Yanmega or Donphan? It would speed up the deck considerably.

If i can get my hands on Donphan, i'll drop Beartic for it for sure. Yanmega is a possiblity, i juat dont like that you have to completely reset your Supporters to use him and i really like my set up

Back