*star pokemon contest!!

EXdeltadeoxys

Dramatic to the end
There's just not enough star cards. If you wanna make your own, post it here. Make sure to include all card details and what pack it's in.
They will be judged by:
Normal stats-HP, attacks, type, wekness, resistance, and retreat cost.
Details-picture(any), attack damage, attack description, pokemon name, evolution, and energy costs.
Creativeness-this is my desision and mine alone. The winner will be the pokemon* hero champion! Good luck!!  [attachment=1447]

Attachments

• frlgemtrex006.png
    frlgemtrex006.png
    879 bytes · Views: 5
I'll try.

Ninetails*
HP:80
Type: Fire

PokePower: Super Tails
When you play ninetails* into play from your hand, you may choose three special conditions. The deffending pokemon is know affectead by those special conditions.

(c)(c) Alluring Tail
Choose one of your opponents benched pokemon. Your opponent switchs that pokemon with the defending pokemon. All damage counters and special conditions are now on the new defending pokemon.

(r)(r)(c)(c) Super Spell 200
If the defending pokemon has any damage counters on it or has a special condition, Ninetails does 80 damage to itself, discard the top 5 cards of your and your opponents deck, and put three damage counters on all benched pokemon.

Weakness: water
Resistence:
Retreat: (c)

Dragonite * - delta species - 90HP [D]
Basic Pokémon

149s.png

Poké-power: Dark Charge
Once during your turn, when you put Dragonite * from your hand onto your Bench, you may search your deck for up to 2 [D] Energy and attach them to Dragonite *.

[D][D][D][D][C] Darkness Explosion
Discard all Energy cards attached to Dragonite *. This attack does 100 to all Pokémon in play (excluding Dragonite *). (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) If your opponent has more Benched Pokémon than you, this attack does nothing.

Weakness - [C] Resistance -30 - [G][F] Retreat Cost - [C][C]

Eevee*
70 HP
Type: Colorless

PokePower: White Ray
Once during your turn, when you put Eevee* on your bench remove all special condition and all markers on each of te active pokemons.

[C][C] Tail Smack 50+
You may flip a coin. If head this attack does 50 plus 50 more damage to the defending pokemon. If tail this attack does 20 damage only.

Weakness: [F]
Resistence: none
Retreat: [C]

Absol* 80 HP (D)
Basic Pokemon

Pokebody: Dark Rush
When you play Absol* from your hand, put 2 damage counters on 1 of your opponents benched Pokemon.

(D) Dark Atmosphere
This attack does 10 damage to one of your opponent's Pokemon for each (D) Energy attached to Absol*. Don't apply Resistance.

(C)(C)(C) Horn Slash 40+
If the defending Pokemon is a Pokemon-ex, this attack does 40 damage + 40 more damage.

Weakness: (F)
Resistance: (P) -30
Retreat Cost: (C)

Wow! There's no reason for yall to be discouraged. Those were some real nice pokemon. But I forgot to make one of my own. prepare for the elite!

Snorlax*  [water] 110   Basic pokemon

Poke-power: engourge
Once a turn you may look at your prize card(s). If you have any energy cards as a prize card, take 1 of the same type energy card from your deck and attach it to snorlax*. If that prize card is taken by you, you may add 3 of the same type energy from your deck and attach them to snorlax*. This power can't be used if snorlax* is affected by a special condition.

Full body slam [w] [w] [c]                                          20
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending pokemon is now asleep and confused.

Healing aurora pulse [w] [w] [w] [w] [c]                          90
Flip a coin. If tails, discard all energy attached to snorlax* and remove all damage counters from snorlax*. If heads, remove all status problems from 2 of your benched pokemon. Snorlax* cannot attack next turn if you use this move.

weakness: fighting
resistance: psychic -30
retreat cost: [c] [c] [c] [c]

Well, seeing that benched pokemon can only be imprisoned or shock waved, and not by special conditions, the last attack seems sort of, pointless. Mabye you should change it to something else.

Spinda *

HP: 70

Normal Type

Poke-Power: Trip
If Spinda * is your active pokemon, Whenever an opponent's active pokemon declares an attack, that pokemon becomes confused, even if the attack would knock out Spinda *

Attacks:

Dizzy Punch
[c][c][c]
80 damage

If the defending pokemon isn't confused, this attack does nothing. Remove all Energy from Spinda *

lol ok

Crobat * - 90 HP - G

Poké-Body: Aerial Transport
The Retreat Cost for each of your Pokémon with no Energy attached to it is 0.

Poké-Power: Sneak Strike
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Crobat * is on your Bench, you may choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon and flip a coin. If heads, Crobat * does 20 damage to that Pokémon. If tails, discard an Energy attached to that Pokémon, if any.

WK: P / RS: F-30 / RC: C

Nidoqueen* 80 HP
Basic
*Star Rule*
(G)Poisen Strengh
Flip 2 Coins. If all of them are heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Poisend. Put 2 damage counter instead of 1 on that Pokémon between turns. If 1 of them is heads, the Defending Pokémon is Poisend. If none of them are heads, Search your discard pile for an energy and attach it to Nidoqueen*.

(G)(G)(G)(G)(G)Beat Up 40+
Discard all energy attached to Nidoqueen*, this attack does 40 plus 10 damage for each of your benched pokémon.

Ok, abaxter94, I'll just make another one. Yet again, you guys have made some really good cards.I'm gonna make a nidoking so I hope you don't think i'm copying you Ex dragon18. Here's my second pokemon:

Nidoking* 100 HP
evolves from nidorino-Grass type-put nidoking* on the stage 2 pokemon-You cannot have more than 1 * pokemon in your deck.

Poke-power Poision stream
You may only activate this power once a turn.You may discard two energy cards to nidoking*. If you do, the defending pokemon is poisioned. Put two damage counters on the defending pokemon instead of one each turn. If your oppnent's pokemon is poisioned this way, nidoking* cannot be poisioned.You cannot use this power if nidoking is affected by a special condition.

Drill claw [g] [g] [n] 30
Flip a coin. If heads, you may attack one of your opponent's benched pokemon with this attack.

Poision earthshaker [g] [g] [g] [n] [n] 60
If this attack is succesfull against a poisioned pokemon, dicard all energy cards attached to Nidoking* and double this attack's base damage.

[w]-psychic
[r].- fight.
[rtc.]- [c] [c] [c]

Better than last time? Post what you think.

EXdeltadeoxys said:
Nidoking* 100 HP
evolves from nidorino-Grass type-put nidoking* on the stage 2 pokemon-You cannot have more than 1 * pokemon in your deck.

Pokémon * are aways basics :rolleyes:
Nidoking shouldn't have a resistance...
Other than that, good job. Just some wording mistakes. A lot better than the other one. Really cool card!

I didn't know they were all basic pokemon, and I gave him a resistance because I think he needs one. Thank you shiny marshtomp, I think you should make another card because you're so good at it!!!:p

P.S. I will be judging soon so tell your friends to enter and post your final and best entries. If you want, the winner would put that they are the star*pokemon champion in their signature. Godd luck again!!!!

Thanks a lot!! OK I will make another one tomorrow if I have time. I really liked your idea about putting the title in our signature. Cool!

Here you are:

Salamence * - delta species - 90HP [G]
Basic Pokémon

373s.png

Poké-power: Refresh
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Salamence * is on your Bench, you may remove all Special Conditions from one of your Active Pokémon.

[G][C][C] Mystic Claws 30
The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned or Burned (your choice). Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. If tails, the Defending Pokémon is now Asleep or Confused (your choice).

Weakness - [C] Resistance -30 - [R][F] Retreat Cost - [C][C]

Wow very cool!! I'll think I'll do one more just fom the fun of it.
-This message is only for shinymarshtomp-nobody look-(I think yo gonna' win)

Muk* 90HP-Basic pokemon-dark type-You can only have 1* pokemon in your deck.

Poke-power: Posion goo
You may only activate this power when muk* is poisioned. Remove all special conditions from muk* and the defending pokemon is now poisioned. This power also negates all other poke-power: poision goos from working. Therfore, if there is another muk* in play, you and your opponent cannot use this power.

gassy sludge [g] [g] [g] 40
The defending pokemon is now burned.

Toxic beatdown [g] [g] [g] [d] 80
You may either use this attack when muk* is attaking it's weakness or resistance. If muk* is attacking neither of these, half toxic beatdown's base damage. If muk* is attaking these, then Toxic beatdown's base damage is 100. Either way, muk* cannot use toxic beatdown the next turn.

w:[psy]
r:[fight]
rc: [c] [c]

My Entry:

Nidoqueen* (G) 90 HP
Basic

*Star Rule*

Poké-Power: Healing Darkness
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may Search your Discard Pile for 3 (G), or 2 (D) and attach it to Nidoqueen*. Your Turn End. (This Power stops working, if there is an Nidoking, Nidoking Ex, or an Nidoking* on the Field.) (this Power can't be used if Nidoqueen* is Affected to an Special Condition

(G)(G)(G)(D)(D) Beat Up 140
Discard all Emnergy Attached to Nidoqueen*. If this doesn't knock the Defending Pokémon out, Remove all Damage Counters and Special Condition from Nidoqueen*. If this does knock the Defending Pokémon out, Put damage counters equal to your Benched Pokemon on Nidoqueen

Weakness: (P)
Resistance: none
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)

EXdeltadeoxys said:
Wow very cool!! I'll think I'll do one more just fom the fun of it.
-This message is only for shinymarshtomp-nobody look-(I think yo gonna' win)

Muk* 90HP-Basic pokemon-dark type-You can only have 1* pokemon in your deck.

Poke-power: Posion goo
You may only activate this power when muk* is poisioned. Remove all special conditions from muk* and the defending pokemon is now poisioned. This power also negates all other poke-power: poision goos from working. Therfore, if there is another muk* in play, you and your opponent cannot use this power.

gassy sludge  [g] [g] [g]                                         40
The defending pokemon is now burned.

Toxic beatdown [g] [g] [g] [d]                                 80
You may either use this attack when muk* is attaking it's weakness or resistance. If muk* is attacking neither of these, half toxic beatdown's base damage. If muk* is attaking these, then Toxic beatdown's base damage is 100. Either way, muk* cannot use toxic beatdown the next turn.  

w:[psy]
r:[fight]
rc: [c] [c]

its your best, actully, but you should read some cards good, the tekst (w/e) isn't so good. Muk doesn't haveFightning Resistant. and Toxic Beatdown is a little oveerpowerd for an Pokemon*

Yeah, but a resistance is needed for his toxic beatdown. And besides, these are our cards. We can do whatever we want with them. We could give them the attack "poopy-fling" because It's our creations. Now, here's the long run. Come up with your best Ideas and post them. I will dclare the winner after christmas.

P.S. how do you like my new trainer card?

Aggron*100HP Darkness
Delta Species
Basic
(You can have only one pokemon* in your deck.)

(D)Power Drain 10
For each prize card your opponent has taken, choose energy cards attached to your opponent's pokemon in anyway you like and attach them to your pokemon.

(D)(D)(D)Moon Destroyer 10+
If Aggron* has more energy cards attached to it than the defending pokemon, this attack does 30 more damage for each energy card higher.

Weakness: Metal
Resistance: Grass, Fire
Retreat Cost: (C)

Oh by the way, your trainer card is awesomely Koga!

Wuz up right back at ya. You want to post somthin'? Go ahead. While you're at it, join the legend makers clan. They rock!!!

Back