• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Starforce Trade Thread. Have: Landmin Lv.X/Hippowdon Lv.X W: Suicune SW and CelebiMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Starforce Trade Thread. Have: Landmin Lv.X/Hippowdon Lv.X W: Weavile D/P Base and SW

Bump of the week #1 updated

RE: Starforce Trade Thread. Have: Landmin Lv.X/Hippowdon Lv.X W: Weavile D/P Base and SW

LegoMyFoot said:
Check my list for:
Shaymin Land Form Lv.X
Dawn stadium
deoxys attack (low want)

I have unlisted SP energys.
Skiped?

CML for your:
Shaymin Lv.X(normal form)

soth didn't see much same for legomyfoot

Shaymin Lv.X(normal form)
Regigigas Lv.X pack version.

check me for them

if you havent sent out yet wait and see if you like anything i will send the extras then

Even though i'm sure you're getting tired of people asking for it... Please CML for Landmin Lv. X.

only saw dialga G Lv.X

Would you be willing to buy Weavile (I also have some more of your wants if your interested)?

I have the SW One (need to check on the condition since I traded it from a little kid), and DP Base one. I can sell them for $4 Shipped if your interested.

LMK.

Thanks

I can't buy right now I have to start buying clothes/shoes/and supplies for my senior year.

How about my Hitmonchan and Electabuzz reprints, and Weavile DP for either Shaymin X or Hippowdon X?

no thanks updated and bump.

RE: Starforce Trade Thread. Have: Landmin Lv.X/Hippowdon Lv.X W: SV

bump no 2 of the week.

Glaceon Lv.X for landmin? I could throw in some other rares. Please LMK.

well the only other thing I liked were Gallade 4 X and SV reprints.

cml for shyamin x, but only if its land form

pokekid brandon only 1 now.

rappermi:
i saw
Electivire FB X
Garchomp C X

last bump of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.