Pokemon starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pochatsuhoney

197s.png
Ok I'm just looking for opinions here, so I was wondering what everybody's favorite starters are for Diamond and Pearl. Mine is Pochama...it's so cuuuute...

this thread makes NO sense.what on eart are ment to do???say starters?favourite starter well mine,it is a tough choise between fitre monkey charmander and torchic and cyndaquil,but i have to go for charmander.im hope i did well

Why the ... did you make your font pink? And why did you post img?? Whatever
My is *don't remember the name*!
bocchama.jpg

BTW: charizards friend he said D/P starter and after '?' and '.' comes capitalized char and after , ... comes space (' '). łoł

Pochama. I think there is already another thread on this. But it's dead. So, welcome to this new thread!

I usually choose the starter that "corresponds" to the game's colour. But in Diamond and Pearl, I would choose the Fire-type starter not only because it's the one I usually choose, but the Stage 2 form of this starter was apparently based on a character from Chinese legend; I am of full Chinese descent and was born there.

As long as there is a good reason, it should be alright to revive/make a dead/new thread.

Chimchar (that is the name of the fire one, isn't it?). I always choose the fire starter apart from one time, but that was only because it was Emerald when I already had Ruby.

I choose the fire monkey, because only HE shall have the power to toss flaming piles of poo. At least in my mind, and that is why I choose him. =)

I always choose starters based on their final evolution. Steel seems like a good defensive type, so I might go for Pochama.

It seems like every generation I've been using the water types as a starter (and have been somewhat regretful, as the fires types always seemed interesting, especially in D/P since their aren't that many fire types to use).

WHAT DO U HVE TO DO LIKE CHARIZARDS FRIEND SAID !!!!??
oh soz what is yuour FAVIROUTE DP STARTER oh soz once again probably.... charmander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back