Pokemon starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fire starter Chimchar, is definately my favorite.....I like it alot. This is the first time ever, that I dont like the water starter.....

My favorite pokemon starter would have to be Cyndaquil, because he is a fire pokemon and is cool ^.^

^wow..great taste of pokemon...but i dont think piplup past for the others cause its stats arent good enough.....what a shame....and i love piplup and i will choose it as my starter pokemon in D/P.....

Mods: These thread are more than 15 days old and WillSSj revived these threads too What type are you, Favourite D/P Pokemon, 4th gen Pkm release date, Shinie or Legendary, Your Least Favourite Pokemon and this one why still these are unlocked?

can u tell me if u have any problem with me please???if it was old enough,it would be closed so far...and piplup's evos are tough,but such us infernape's..

WillSSj: Yes i have a problem with you and that problem is you keep reviving a 15 and more days older thread and that's against rules.

ok...sorry but can u tell me where i can see how old each topic is please??piplup is the best starter..and chimchar too..thats why i dont know with which i will start with..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back