States Metagame

Pokeric

That's Right
I have a SD made up, and I think it should counter the Meta-game pretty well, but I need to know most of the things that will be played. This is what I have so far:

Dark Bliss
G&G
Bliss Kiss
Wailord
Cresselia
Kabutops+Ampharos
Porygon-Z

OK.

Metagame:
Blissey
Magmortar
Blisstechs
Darkrai
Cresselia
Blissey AGAIN
Flygon ex d
BLISSEY!!!

Sceptile
Swampert
Wailord
Weezing
Gyrados
Gardy
Houndoom
Blissey
Darkrai
Primape
Lunasol
Togekiss
Exploud
Lati@s
Porygon Z
Scizor
Lucario
Typhlosion
Just a rough list of good cards that will see play.

^They haven't been confirmed but they will all see play, but just in different numbers.

Roxasora125 said:
I play DBW, and it is AMAZING! That should be #1 on the list

OHHHH... GOOD IDEA! Let's all watch out for a deck that only 1 person is playing :O :O :O :O. YEAH, GREAT IDEA, MAN!

Anywho, here's what I think...

Blissey/Porygon-Z
Palkia variants
Cressilia/Gallade
Gardellade
Banette/Gallade
Mario
Lunasol
Togekiss/Bliss

ok, I have 3 spots set aside for techs, and I need something to counter G&G and Wailord...any suggestions?

You will have to tell us your deck first to see what techs fit.

Wailord: Something that Poisons
G&G: Ninetails MT for gardevoir anyway

wow not one mention of probably one of the most powerful decks from the set Blaziken. The deck would just be incredible. Dark Wing Duck was never really that great, absol isnt great due to claydol just drawing so much. Wailord/stoise should be played a BIT rogue though. My list of legit archtypes would be

Pachy/Gardy/Gallade
Pachirisu/blaze pk&ge/catty/techs
Blissey Varients
Empoleon/ Lucario
Magmortar Varients

You may get a few rogue decks that turn out great here and there, especially with darkrai lvl x being very good, but they will do best like in the last days of states and ppl will be thinking of them at regionals type of decks lol

Gardy/Gallade
Typhlo/Magmortar
Feraligatr
Blissey varrients

People tend to stick with what they know. You won't see a deck from great encounters unless the person has tested it throughly or the person is simply bad.

Back